OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
To all those who ordered more than one pair of MC Flyknits, y'all know the only thing you could change up really was the outsole and midsole. Gonna look stupid when you get your 3 MC Flyknits and they all pretty much look the same. I see a lot of you sending them back too if the multicolor isn't like the masterpieces
Nice to see you concerned about how other people spend their money instead of just **** and being salty

Called this morning to find out status of my pair i ordered that had the GITD sole on the MC. Was told it was cancelled however i haven't received my cancellation email yet. Rep gave me a 20% off promo, i had used one on the pair i built also so when they officially cancel it i should get that back too. Can't really complain it was worth the try.

Happy 4th of July :D There are better things to do than arguing over the internet. Y'all can resume that on Monday. Stay safe everybody.

Repped. Try to be more like this guy and be positive about the situation.
Called this morning to find out status of my pair i ordered that had the GITD sole on the MC. Was told it was cancelled however i haven't received my cancellation email yet. Rep gave me a 20% off promo, i had used one on the pair i built also so when they officially cancel it i should get that back too. Can't really complain it was worth the try.

There's a block button!? 
laugh.gif

Ordered around 12:30-1pm on 6/30 and still haven't received my started email (MC upper, no glitch). NDC order status still shows just "In Progress" too. The charge on my CC shows as "posted" on 7/2 though so I guess I'm ok :\. Hopefully :lol:.

Last edited:
Can anyone see the shoe when making Kobe Id? Talked to Chat rep but said they didn't know and just gave me a code.

I talked to a Nike Rep over phone and she pulled up a message in their data base that said they just reached the maximum capacity of orders of the MC upper for that day, and the glitch didn't have anything to do with the "temporary sell out" of the MC upper, but however it was a loophole and it was never intended for that combo to go up so they want to cancel those orders. She said the upper will indeed come back but they don't know when, however their system refreshes normally around noon-1 pm PST, so she said to check around that time every now and then.

I talked to a Nike Rep over phone and she pulled up a message in their data base that said they just reached the maximum capacity of orders of the MC upper for that day, and the glitch didn't have anything to do with the "temporary sell out" of the MC upper, but however it was a loophole and it was never intended for that combo to go up so they want to cancel those orders. She said the upper will indeed come back but they don't know when, however their system refreshes normally around noon-1 pm PST, so she said to check around that time every now and then.
I got that exact message when I called in yesterday afternoon too. GOOD LUCK!

Only way I can see shoe is in make a poster. Kind of hard to make an ID.

Thinking of buying these.

Been checking my order online and it now says canceled, no email though. I ordered MC with a glow sole. Oh well.

Nice. Thanks for providing solid info. Looking forward to the MC uppers returning.

Back
Top Bottom