OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Checked my order on the MC and it says Build in Progress, but Im not sure if that means it's started. #teamnoglitch
Technically, that should mean started -- but I guess who knows for sure.  I'm patiently waiting on that status for my non-glitch pair too... 

smh at people trying to sell 20% codes... ya'll know who you are. i'll make sure to PM the people who've really helped me in the past when I get the hookup

smh at people trying to sell 20% codes... ya'll know who you are. i'll make sure to PM the people who've really helped me in the past when I get the hookup
You do realize it's not that hard to get one. Every time I've been on Nike Chat they have always offered me some form of code.

I SMH  at people asking for free codes. Do the work yourself.

yeah I should've not ordered through that glitch, that was stupid risking that, now I gotta wait for the multi color to come back up
I thought about doing it but then something stopped me.

Now I just wish I would've ordered more. Got the money ready. Just waiting now.

Funny thing is the "glitch technique" is still on the home page of this thread
roll.gif

You do realize it's not that hard to get one. Every time I've been on Nike Chat they have always offered me some form of code.
I SMH  at people asking for free codes. Do the work yourself.
I got on chat the other day and the rep refused to give me a code. They didn't even help me with my problem.

I thought about doing it but then something stopped me.

Now I just wish I would've ordered more. Got the money ready. Just waiting now.

Funny thing is the "glitch technique" is still on the home page of this thread
roll.gif
LOL

I just like the way the milky white GITD sole looked on the MC pattern

oh well, hopefully it comes back i'm just gonna use the grey sole

I gotta get on a chat later and tell Nike how disappointed I was that my order was cancelled, even though I knew for days that it was coming, still I think I am entitled to something, most i've ever gotten was 10 percent off though

I got on chat the other day and the rep refused to give me a code. They didn't even help me with my problem.
I was on yesterday and got  20%.

Still don't understand why someone would complain if a person was going to give them a 20% for $20. Seems like good deal.

20% code is going to save me $196 off my next order. Def worth it.

Same.. they never are even able to answer my questions. Maybe they're starting to tighten the reigns on these codes. They've caught on to NT's ways
Yep, I tried twice since my MC + translucent sole order got cancelled.  They didn't even care, or try to help.  Reps just said that you'll be refunded your money...Goodbye.

Just tried again.  Shut down 3 times.  Rep told me that they aren't able to provide promo codes for the "Glitch" issue.

I hope yall get shut down on getting codes for bogus issues, yall going to make them stop giving out codes even if its for legit reasons. :rolleyes

Last edited:

LOL......I'll try anything.  Gonna use "messed up pair" for my next chat
I tried to get help on here yesterday about not being able to see any of the KD VII ID or  Kobe Id on NIKE.  Chatted with the Rep and got 20% off because I wanted to place an order but couldn't see shoes to make and place order with the Jordan Thunder. Rep said "we will not do this for everybody" They know about Nike Talk and social media. It's all about what you say and how you say it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom