OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I was just told that only the MC upper + translucent sole orders will be cancelled. 

Holding thumbs that this is true.

finally talked to a rep that sounds like he knows what is going on.

: hi josh. is there any update on when the multicolor option will be available again for the kobe 9 id?
: my order was cancelled today and i am looking to place another order
Josh: I have no way of knowing when the factories will get more materials in for the multicolors. You can check back periodically to see if it's restocked though.
Josh: I just finished designing a pair last night and I won a NIKEiD gift card at work today, so I was bummed when I found out that they went out of stock today haha.
: hopefully for you and me both they come back soon
: was there a reason why the option was pulled?
Josh: They just sold like hotcakes when the Elite Low iD option was put up.
Josh: They might also get some of the stock back when the translucent sole options are all canceled out.
: were the only orders that got cancel with the multicolor/translucent sole ?
: the rest are all in process of being made?
Josh: Yeah, the translucent soles weren't supposed to be offered originally because they affected the durability of the flyknit construction.
Josh: Yeah, it was just the translucent soles.

: hope the option becomes available again
Josh: Yeah, there was a little loophole/glitch that got around the option.
Josh: Yeah, it could possibly just be that the multicolor upper is hitting it's daily allotment, so check back periodically and early in the day to see if it's available again.

Give nothing back dammit!!! LOL...

But u got the picture my boy haha...

Does GITD still fall under translucent?

I'm assuming yes hahaha

Ive worn my asg plenty of times and those are durable.

Get it together nike.

I'm sorry but they made a mistake and are coming up with BS excuses

That explanation from that rep is hilarious

They actually ran out of string 
sick.gif

This is what I get for waiting smh 
ohwell.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Does anyone have pics of the GITD sole on any ID shoe? I want to see how it looks on a finished product.

Us on Monday: Happy that for once Nike gave us something we really wanted and easity attainable.

Nike on Tuesday: Damn they must really want this shoe the way its selling. We are making customers happy so cancel it now!!!

Today: Back to normal, everyone hating to love the swoosh.

hahaha that is the way it goes! Never fails with Nike.

Us on Monday: Happy that for once Nike gave us something we really wanted and easity attainable.

Nike on Tuesday: Damn they must really want this shoe the way its selling. We are making customers happy so cancel it now!!!

Today: Back to normal, everyone hating to love the swoosh.

hahaha that is the way it goes! Never fails with Nike.

This is called the "Cycle of Life" here on NT :nthat:

*Lion King music playing in background*

I'd say they are just shutting it down temporarily to fix the page and glitches and then things will be back to normal. I will be real salty though if my MC pair with wolf grey soles gets canceled.

Last edited:
I'd say they are just shutting it down temporarily to fix the page and glitches and then things will be back to normal. I will be real salty though if my MC pair with wolf grey soles gets canceled.

I hope you are right, but got a bad feeling! Nobody at nike can tell us what's going so it's hard to believe something good will come from this!:smh:

I was able to add my mc fkyknit lows to my cart on mobile. Didn't checkout yet, waiting for my paycheck [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom