OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Spend a little more and get the originals.

If you already have them , why buy the same shoe?

That's words of wisdom there. That's wh I stopped myself from dling yeezy solar red kdvii ids. No I don't have the actual yeezys but got the foam yeezys. Don't need 2 similar color styles. Why even Id.

So for the people ordering the MC FK Low's which is apparently only working through mobile right now allowing you to check out... you gonna get your orders canceled too? Lol. 

Last edited:

So for the people ordering the MC FK Low's which is apparently only working through mobile right now allowing you to check out... you gonna get your orders canceled too? Lol. 
i don't know where ppl keep getting the idea that orders for MC are going through right now.

i've been trying on and off for the past several hours and no luck on mobile or desktop.

Hey so what times are all of ya'll going to try to create a pair of MC and send in an order? I've tried all day since 7am EST and no go like everyone else. I really doubt the nike id twitter post about it being sold out is a lie. No way it's sold out considering how many were/are going to be cancelled because of the glitch. 

Has anyone that ordered the MC + GITD sole had their order cancelled?

Mine is still "In progress"

i don't know where ppl keep getting the idea that orders for MC are going through right now.

i've been trying on and off for the past several hours and no luck on mobile or desktop.
If you try to do it on a computer it will say product is unavailable.

Go on the iPhone and it will add to your cart and check out.

Has anyone that ordered the MC + GITD sole had their order cancelled?

Mine is still "In progress"
I am not sure 100% sure on the gitd soles but my rep told me they were being lumped with the translucent soles and getting cancelled as well.

Those of you saying it's letting you add to the cart.. It won't let you finalize the order, just try it and see.

I am not sure 100% sure on the gitd soles but my rep told me they were being lumped with the translucent soles and getting cancelled as well.
The reps need to get their stories straight. This is annoying.

I agree that is annoying but if you used any backdoor at all, even if you used it and decided not to get gitd/trans sole then I would anticipate your order being cancelled.

I do not know the computer logistics well enough to know if they can tell that you took a back door or not (for non gitd/trans) but I would assume there is some way to find out.

Nike really dropped the ball on this. We should boycott! Who's with me!?!
*Hears crickets* 
nerd.gif

Talked to another rep for the people worried about their orders and about placing new orders.

-All orders used in backdoor/glitch transaction will be cancelled. It is just a matter of time before they get to you and if they don't then count it as a win

-Multicolor is "sold out". No new orders are being allowed at this time and they do not know when, or if, it will be available to the public again.

-If you placed a multicolor order and did not use the glitch method, solid mid and outsole, then you should be fine unless you were on the glitch page. Then it may, or may not be, cancelled.

Thats the story. Basically the last ten pages has summed this up.

Which one looks the better? Trans sole or gitd sole. btw the bottom pic its just the white gitd with the glow effects

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom