OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

MC option sells out in little over a day? i highly doubt that, even if everyone who made an ID used it.
Nike is probably doing this in an effort to keep delivery times reasonable. Letting people order MC pairs indefinitely only to make them wait months will make no one happy.

Lmao same here, those kids better be stitching the flyknit patterns as I'm typing this

Right here with you my man
You guys should be good I ordered around Midnight on the 1st and mine still says In progress. I talked to 2 reps who both told me the same thing that they are in the factory and I would get a started e-mail anytime. Also got my first 20% off code! Hopefully the MC goes back up so I can make a few more pair!

Last edited:
maybe Nike's just trying to sort who ordered with the MC glitch, after that, MC will be up again.

laugh.gif

They have to have more materials. They are canceling orders that had the mc upper only because of the glitch. The upper materials from all the canceled pairs should be there. I doubt its because they ran out of the material on those orders. Interesting to see what they are going to do . They may see the demand for them and are trying to get a large supply together before putting them back.

Ordered mine first day within a few hours of them going live, no glitch but my status just says in progress not built in progress. These fools better be makin it as we speak

Right here with you my man
Quote:
Lmao same here, those kids better be stitching the flyknit patterns as I'm typing this
Hmmmm...YUP.....all the above!!

after reading the last few pages hoping not to get the big C word in my email these next few days either but I doubt it, clear so far and I was charged obvi. hopefully everything sticks!

Last edited:
With all these cancellations, whoever receives their clear soled MC upper IDs are gonna have on their hands a pretty limited pair. That's if they don't cancel each and every one of them.

With all these cancellations, whoever receives their clear soled MC upper IDs are gonna have on their hands a pretty limited pair. That's if they don't cancel each and every one of them.
It seems pretty certain that they'll cancel every last one.

For whatever reason, that combination is NOT happening in the factory.

they'll all be cancelled and nike will just re-release the MC material later on with the option for translucent soles.

Back
Top Bottom