OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
This thread is getting real redundant
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Truth....
mean.gif

Hey guys i can add to cart using my phone.. Then i just logged on on the website and it was still in my cart

Afraid to post the order though

Last edited:
I think those that ordered with the glitch are getting their orders cancelled. Unless Nike decides it would just be easier to cancel all MC orders so they wouldn't have to wade through each order. But that would be total BS, thus screwing over the people who ordered correctly. So either way Nike will be alienating the glitchers or the non-glitchers. There is no way that they would put this option up for 2-3 days and all of a sudden come out and say that option was never supposed to be up. Either way it's a waiting game for now.

I just find it funny that the dude who claimed to "share" the glitch and make it seem like that one dude was a tattler and might screw up everyone's order; might in fact screw over everyone's order by sharing the glitch. Hope I'm not the only one that sees how ironic this is.

Looks like no MC for this guy 
mean.gif
 thought Nike was going to be cool and just patch the glitch and let those who did it be great but NAH 

so now it's between these two for me i guess

I got started emails with no images. I ordered a few with some people using a 20% code so I'm not sure if my MC's are started but none were glitch pairs.

Of course they are permanently sold out. That way, next week when they get "un-sold out" Everyone can hurry up and buy 2 to 3 pairs before they permanently sell out again!!!! I was just gonna buy one, but if they come back with the MC style, Im gonna buy 4 pairs!!!!

ordered non-glitch.. havent gotten a cancellation email yet.

i hope they dont cancel the non-glitch pairs just cause of all this glitch bs... shame on all you guys if they do.

None of these reps know what they are talking about. Its probably not their fault but the information each one is giving is conflicting. Instead of believing what they say is fact, I am gonna sit back and hope the MC upper becomes an option again. If it doesn't oh well (it sucks) but sitting here and trying to decide on what is true is pointless. Hope for the best expect the worst..

If they start cancelling non glitch multi pairs we re gonna have a war in here.

GLITCH GUYS VS NO GLITCH GUYS.

:rofl:

No one is at fault here. I'll be pissed if my order gets cancelled but I am not saying that the glitch is the cause of it or that @chiacrack is the cause the glitch got found out. Point blank, NDC system is flawed. Everything from releases, to IDs, to my 2k14 fiasco has been flawed.

Any other company would get pummeled but NDC has everyone by the twigs and berries and won't let go. It is what it is. If they refund me my $260 then I will take it back, complain to get a code, and go about my business. Worry about the things that you can control.

Back
Top Bottom