OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
i ordered a pair of racers along with the kobes. i still got the code back.

So glad I switched back to the wolf grey sole and avoided this cancellation nonsense.

It seems all cancelled pairs were the glitches. Until a NON glitch pair of MC gets canceled, this was all expected.

my cuz's pair was a non "glitch"...just got the cancellation e-mail for the MC. he put in the order the first day it was out.

The orders are probably being cancelled automatically based on certain criteria. Did he follow the steps to even attempt to add a clear sole (But in the end chose not to)?

Maybe if you went through the steps to see how it would look, but in that same process reverted to a regular sole then placed the order, you may get screwed.

So glad I switched back to the wolf grey sole and avoided this cancellation nonsense.

It seems all cancelled pairs were the glitches. Until a NON glitch pair of MC gets canceled, this was all expected.

my cuz's pair was a non "glitch"...just got the cancellation e-mail for the MC. he put in the order the first day it was out.
The orders are probably being cancelled automatically based on certain criteria. Did he follow the steps to even attempt to add a clear sole (But in the end chose not to)?

Maybe if you went through the steps to see how it would look, but in that same process reverted to a regular sole then placed the order, you may get screwed.
no..he didn't even know about the work around to get the clear or glow.

Yeah. IMO Translucent sole is overrated. Who wants all that yellowing... ugh. Like when people have DS Jordan XI's from like 10 years ago but the sole is all yellow.
mean.gif

so mc option wasn't suppose to be available at all!? WOW :lol:

I find this hard to believe. I understand the glitch and not wanting certain combinations but to mistakenly put a whole upper on ID doesn't make sense :lol:

I'm thinking they are just trying to patch up the glitch, cancel those orders and start fresh once everything is cleared up. That's what I'm hoping for tho...but this is Nike so you never know with them for sure.

If MC wasn't supposed to be there, it would be gone from the options as we speak. Although Nike struggles with putting stuff up for order, we know they have no problems taking products down off their site.

The part that is really sad is that every  Nike CSR you talk to says something different? I have talked to three different CSR's today:

1st rep-The MC's will be available as soon as the site is up and running.

2nd rep- Order was cancelled due to a sole option but MC will still be available as soon as they fix the sole options

3rd- MC will not be available and every order with MC option will be cancelled even if emails states "processing order"

I am interested to see how many other answers we can get: Why don't a few of you jump on chat and see if you can get one to say that MC will be or not be an option. I am really curious to see how long it takes them to get on the same page.

Unfortunately, the NDC customer reps can be nice, I had a nice customer rep this morning but it is frustrating none-the-less if they are not supplied with any good iinfo to give to us. I really hope that they are going to bring back the multi color option as of now i can't get it on my desktop or mobile. Good luck to all those who still have pending orders.

Getting the same check out issues as every one else. I tried getting help from the chat. They blamed it on my browsers. Clear cache and browser history. I tried on four different devices.

Then I asked for promo code and they were like they don't do that anymore, lol.

Hopefully its just a temp "sold out" and once they fix all the glitched out orders the MC option will return

Last edited:
The rep said try again tomorrow they can only take in so many orders at once so they lock out orders so they don't get swamped.  It's not gone forever.

The rep said try again tomorrow they can only take in so many orders at once so they lock out orders so they don't get swamped.  It's not gone forever.
The only reason i can see them stopping the MC option right now. I think imma go ahead and create another ID but correctly this time.. I just cant sit here with my id now wondering if im lucky or not lol

Yeah I doubt they are permanently sold out.. Let's hope not. Now whether or not I use my 20% off on my black and grey pairs.... Hmmm...

Back
Top Bottom