Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

I finally went and tried on The Red Achilles Heel, I was very disapointed only  because several folks told me they were as light at the Kobe 8s (still my fav Kobes) the color way was okay i am hoping for better looking CW then the confirmed ones i have seen thus far... 
Yeah I noticed that too. They are a bit heavier than the 8s but they're also more comfortable to me. 8s are super minimal.

ahh didnt even realize they are an FTL "exclusive". From past experiences it takes quite a while to remove discount exclusion on those, so I might not be able to wait.

Unless you have to have them now, they'll eventually go on sale. Feb is supposed to be their "heat" month but the bubble has just about burst if not burst already. All these shoes sit now.

Last edited:
All these XIs will be discounted in a couple months, but if you can't wait because the thirst is real, we all understand. :rofl:

I'm impatient, so I copped the Emperors today
indifferent.gif

i hope nike gives us allstar options on nike id
According to Nike there will be.

"The Nike Basketball Royalty Collection is available February 11 at nike.com and select retail stores. In addition to the five shoes featured above, the collection also includes a hat, t-shirt, Hyperelite Crew sock and Hypermesh jacket. NIKEiD options, inspired by celebratory basketball moments of February pasts, will also be available."

"The Nike Basketball Royalty Collection is available February 11 at nike.com and select retail stores. In addition to the five shoes featured above, the collection also includes a hat, t-shirt, Hyperelite Crew sock and Hypermesh jacket. NIKEiD options, inspired by celebratory basketball moments of February pasts, will also be available."

Yoooo! How about Nike ID options inspired by themes of February pasts... Galaxy..gumbo.... Ahem... That would be hot

Man. I hope they have nice multi-colored outsole options. Then again, I hope they don't. 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom