Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Quick OT question:

Did NDC stop posting on twitter unless you're following/logged in? They still have the same junk on the page from January 20th, but when I log in (I hate twitter) it's all recent stuff.

I took a power tool to mine and now they are exceptional.
wink.gif
haha did that actually work?

I've been to plenty of gyms and I get the actual "technology" aspect of them.

But lets be honest and not pretend like 90% of people buying those stance socks are buying them to play in :lol:
Those socks help with my blisters on my feet. I always try and wear them when I play ball.

his team lost in the finals

i didnt like him that much when he was in the lakers

but he always repped Kobe's kicks

Quick OT question:

Did NDC stop posting on twitter unless you're following/logged in? They still have the same junk on the page from January 20th, but when I log in (I hate twitter) it's all recent stuff.

Something's going on. If you go into their account you can still see the tweets, but they won't show up in my list feeds. Weird. I still get notifications though.

March

25th – NIKE KOBE XI ELITE LOW – 822675-078

April

14th – NIKE KOBE XI ELITE LOW – 822675-404

May

5th – NIKE KOBE XI ELITE LOW – 822675-060

Got a credit from FTL for my Kobe X 'Flight' air bubble popping...it came in the form of a ftl gift card. I'm ready to use it on the ASG's :smokin gonna have to pay only $30 or so out of pocket

Those socks help with my blisters on my feet. I always try and wear them when I play ball.

I also wear them for ball. Rotate them with Elites and the ASG Stance from last yr. It looks ridiculous for outdoor wear actually. Well I'm the type of person who buys and collects basketball shoes for its intended purpose and not for casual wear.

Got a credit from FTL for my Kobe X 'Flight' air bubble popping...it came in the form of a ftl gift card. I'm ready to use it on the ASG's :smokin gonna have to pay only $30 or so out of pocket

Did you lose money from the selling the bhm?

Did you lose money from the selling the bhm?

Yea, with shipping being $20...i sold em for $160, walked off with $140, bought them from 23penny for $175.

What softens the blow is I got $20 coming in from ebates

And the defect voucher is for $190 despite the x's being around $120 at ftl now

Plus I can't compete pricing them near 23pennys price when mine were worn

Back
Top Bottom