Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Don't think anyone has received the full length insole pairs yet, I've been keeping up with the XI threads. I ordered 2 ids, regular sole and full zoom, regular shipped last week, full just shipped today. Guess the full zoom took longer or weren't readily available.

Full zoom eta for me is Monday, I hope to try them out and pass along my comparison with the regular insole that day.
probably not very well cause yes someone has received their full length zoom pair already... like last week.

probably not very well cause yes someone has received their full length zoom pair already... like last week.

Oh ok great. How were they? Did he say anything about them? Review? Pics? Because it must not have been significant or useful to anyone. Getting the shoes is one thing; many of us want to hear reviews/impressions etc.

Don't wanna see people get IDs, flex for the gram and/or NT, and return them or not hoop in them. So yeah.

Last edited:
NDC gave me a 15% code for my Grinches still not shipping when they specifically told me they would have been shipped by now. Obviously would have liked that 20% tho but I won't kick a gift horse in the mouth, even if that horse is making me wait almost 7 weeks before they even ship.  Might order another iD or the BHM or both.

Ok cool, thanks man, musta missed that post, props to you and the OG poster.

Gives me some confidence that the extra 20 bucks may have been worth it. Can't wait to try out myself, been holding off on more IDs until I figure out which ones I prefer.

Why does the way he plays in the shoes make you cop or not cop???

What ever happened to just buying a shoe because you like it?

it doesnt mean cop or not. he couldve went 0 for the season and id still be getting these. the fact that he went off in them joints is just icing on the cake 

Same reason why the best selling Jordan Retro's are the ones he wore on court.
This.  It's the icing on the cake knowing that he snapped a potential franchise history high loss of 11 games in the BHM's and scoring 38 points after putting on a Vintage Kobe performance makes it even all that sweeter.

Last edited:
nthat.gif

I'm happy he actually wore some GRs for once. I hope he wears them all month.

I'm also glad I was able to get a pair of BHMs Kobe's for once. BHMs usually sell out much to my chagrin.

Last edited:
Nah I saw them they look like crap. It's a half assed attempt at multi colour.
Technically it wouldve been 1/3 of an attempt of MC... you canadians and your math 
tongue.gif

I dont think its an attempt of MC but an execution of the theme... If it wouldve followed the pattern similar to the other shoes then people wouldve said its an attempt to re-create KB8 BHM cw 

Personally I havent seen a better cw; Im not a lakers fan so Laker cw based shoes do nothing for me 

seen the Achilles in hand those thinks are awesome nice and vibrant... havent seen bhms but id put the achilles and bhm at the top followed by the purples then black and white and the ASGs behind everything that releases unless those melted crayons release 
sick.gif
 (this isnt counting other CWs that havent been confirmed)

Can't front, Kobe scoring 38 in the BHMs kinda made me want to cop, lol. Would dope if he had more games like it this month wearing the BHMs.

Hope he plays like that for the ASG.

Nah I saw them they look like crap. It's a half assed attempt at multi colour.
Technically it wouldve been 1/3 of an attempt of MC... you canadians and your math :tongue:

I dont think its an attempt of MC but an execution of the theme... If it wouldve followed the pattern similar to the other shoes then people wouldve said its an attempt to re-create KB8 BHM cw 

Personally I havent seen a better cw; Im not a lakers fan so Laker cw based shoes do nothing for me 

Sorry. Can't do simple fractions :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom