Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
All star options on NikeID are cool and all into they add $20 to the already inflated price.

Here's an update to the traction experiment I did on my Achilles Heels using a Dremel tool: Took about 30 minutes each shoe cutting small slits in to the sole extending the existing grooves all the way along the perimeter of the sole. Traction is noticeably better just walking around causally on hard indoor surfaces. Will post another update once I get a chance to test these out on court. 

Here's an update to the traction experiment I did on my Achilles Heels using a Dremel tool: Took about 30 minutes each shoe cutting small slits in to the sole extending the existing grooves all the way along the perimeter of the sole. Traction is noticeably better just walking around causally on hard indoor surfaces. Will post another update once I get a chance to test these out on court. 
Damn bro you really took matters into your own hands, lovin the dedication. repped and good luck

Damn bro you really took matters into your own hands, lovin the dedication. repped and good luck
Seriously
smokin.gif

Reminds me of being a finance student in the dorms, surrounded by engineering students
laugh.gif

Posting the emps next to golf shoes is like when people said ground beef toe for the 5 rings...... :lol:

All star options on NikeID are cool and all into they add $20 to the already inflated price.
Theres no price increase 

Where are the calipers 
tongue.gif

I wasn't sure you were serious! Good job!

as of right now the BHM is increasing in value for the hype beasts due to the lakers play in this first quarter...

Can't argue with him wearing a GR on the court that's still available. Beyond him wearing the Rose Golds in Milan & I think there was a pic of him wearing the Elevates coming off the plane, I don't think he wore any GR 10 on court (besides the Coda for a quick second on Opening Night for warmups)

For what it's worth, Stance mentions that players will be wearing the BHM socks until Feb 11, so it might run at least until then.

Last edited:

Can't argue with him wearing a GR on the court that's still available. Beyond him wearing the Rose Golds in Milan & I think there was a pic of him wearing the Elevates coming off the plane, I don't think he wore any GR 10 on court (besides the Coda for a quick second on Opening Night for warmups)

For what it's worth, Stance mentions that players will be wearing the BHM socks until Feb 11, so it might run at least until then.
I don't think he wore any gr 10's and I think he only wore 1 gr 9 in a game. It happened to be my second fave cw, the inspirations.

I don't think he wore any gr 10's and I think he only wore 1 gr 9 in a game. It happened to be my second fave cw, the inspirations.
I remember seeing those pics of him wearing the Beethovens while he was out in Rio, still my fav pair.

Why wouldn't he wear the BHMs again? He dropped 38 in them.

I haven't played baseball in probably 10 years, but even then I was superstitious as hell.

Last edited:

Why wouldn't he wear the BHMs again? He dropped 38 in them.

I haven't played baseball in probably 10 years, but even then I was superstitious as hell.

Yeah, I was hoping he would for that same reason. Maybe he'll have a 30 point game streak up until all star break.

So I'm still waiting for somebody to help me out here....is the traction any better in the BHM compared to the pairs with the clear soles?

Back
Top Bottom