Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
So I'm still waiting for somebody to help me out here....is the traction any better in the BHM compared to the pairs with the clear soles?

Just came back from hooping in my ID's for the first time, they have a solid black sole. While it was my first time in some XI, and I haven't played In a pair with clear soles, I can say traction was good.

They definitely weren't as sticky as the 9 and 10 (which IMO were outstanding) however they were very good. I would say a notch or two better than the Kobe V, and I used to love playing in those despite them not having the best traction.

So I'm still waiting for somebody to help me out here....is the traction any better in the BHM compared to the pairs with the clear soles?

Just came back from hooping in my ID's for the first time, they have a solid black sole. While it was my first time in some XI, and I haven't played In a pair with clear soles, I can say traction was good.

They definitely weren't as sticky as the 9 and 10 (which IMO were outstanding) however they were very good. I would say a notch or two better than the Kobe V, and I used to love playing in those despite them not having the best traction.

Full length zoom insole in those ids? If so how were they?

Copped emps for $160

swoosh??
nerd.gif
No. Swoosh is 40% off. So $120.

All star options on NikeID are cool and all into they add $20 to the already inflated price.

Theres no price increase 

Here's an update to the traction experiment I did on my Achilles Heels using a Dremel tool: Took about 30 minutes each shoe cutting small slits in to the sole extending the existing grooves all the way along the perimeter of the sole. Traction is noticeably better just walking around causally on hard indoor surfaces. Will post another update once I get a chance to test these out on court. 

View media item 1897948

Where are the calipers :tongue:  

That's good to hear.. There was a price increase last year from what I remember.

Feeling the 11s, wanna cop the bhm tomorrow... What's the sizing like? I wear a 9.5 in the masterpieces and 9.5 in the what the kobes

Feeling the 11s, wanna cop the bhm tomorrow... What's the sizing like? I wear a 9.5 in the masterpieces and 9.5 in the what the kobes

9.5, DONT LISTEN TO NT THEY RUINED MY LIFE (with sizing)

View media item 1898575Copped the bhm, My first kobes since the 3. I never really buy lows, but I like the design and i needed some new shoes for my trip to LA. I also like that the Kobe logo is really small on the bhm. Nice shoe, but not worth the $220. Maybe $140 or less. And the shoelaces are really short, I can barely tie them.

Last edited:
Damn Ryan Anderson dunked on Kobe!?!, just dunking in general is unreal. Nice retirement gift for Kobe. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom