*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

Damn, Cudi is projected to sell 190,000 in its first week...

Good for him, considering it's a really dark album...
Album is really good...not sure it's better than the first, though.

I think it will really grow on me, and I already like now.

The production throughout is just real well done...

Mr. Rager, the song with Cee-Lo, and Don't Play this song are the best...

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Yo 2 red flags go up already and I didnt even put the !*+# on my iTunes yet. I bought the Deluxe version from target:

1) where the !@%% is my poster?
2) Why does it say edited version in the title. What the !@%% is the edited version?

1) There is no poster as far as I know. My copy didnt come with one (bought at Best Buy)
2) FYL. Take that $+@! back right now. Edited
laugh.gif

This _' Cudi has some of the best production in the game hands down.

Emile, Plain Pat, & Dot Da Genius have dudes sound down to a science.

*%+* gives the music such a lucid dream like sound.

If i had to give son a genre it would be called Psychedelic Hip-Hop

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Yo 2 red flags go up already and I didnt even put the !*+# on my iTunes yet. I bought the Deluxe version from target:

1) where the !@%% is my poster?
2) Why does it say edited version in the title. What the !@%% is the edited version?

1) There is no poster as far as I know. My copy didnt come with one (bought at Best Buy)
2) FYL. Take that $+@! back right now. Edited
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Idk dude it doesnt sound edited. Idk why they %$@! they put that %%%% there
laugh.gif

But yea after the first listen

THIS ALBUM IS %%@@*%! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to listen to it again on my iPod to get the full lyrical side of it but all and all this man Cudi is a %%@@*%! musical genius. My man is 2 for 2 on the albums. Nothing but props for this man. Nothing but props
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im not even mad I didnt get a poster (yes I am).

Wow didn't think I would like this album at all but I love the production and the emotion he puts into his songs. Def. A 4 1/2 * Album.

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

i am probably the only person in here who feels this way BUT i like this album WAY better than the first one ...

This album is growing on me at a rapid pace, but man MOTM I is such a classic.
This is a great album.. I guess we'll see

album is dope... my favorite cut is dont play this song, it's the cudi zone of MOTM2

i am probably the only person in here who feels this way BUT i like this album WAY better than the first one ...
Nah man youre not alone. But its just the fact that the first album is the first album, that makes it better. Idk if that make sense or not but yea.
laugh.gif

Dunno why I am fighting with myself to actually like this I think I liked MoM 1 too much to like this... To much of a mood music feel I mean MoM1 had plenty of mood music But he mixed it well this is just a little too emotional for my taste.. I think I have to take another listen.. I'm sorta glad I didn't spend my $15 on this like I initially intended.. I like mostly The End and Wild'n

This dude Cudi is headed for self destruction.

Still feel MOTM is better than this album. This is too damn EMO for me

Originally Posted by CJ863

album is dope... my favorite cut is dont play this song, it's the cudi zone of MOTM2
man hell no.
cudi zone might be my fav. cudi track ever.
don't play this song ... not even close.

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

This dude Cudi is headed for self destruction.

Still feel MOTM is better than this album. This is too damn EMO for me

Agreed. Im like dead *%* concerned for this dude now
ohwell.gif

But I absolutely LOVE the emotion in the album. So dope
pimp.gif

I've went through the album once and so far I like MOTM better. I'm gonna go through it again today to really get a feel for it.

Favorite tracks so far: Marijuana, Don't Play This Song, Mr. Rager, The end, All Along, Trapped In My Mind and Ghost!

this is growing on me but still a letdown from MOTM I. Cudi needs to chill out forreal, dude ODed a little with the suicidal druggie sht on this album

but Scott Mescudi vs the World, Mr Rager, REVOFEV..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think the same thing really...this one is a lot darker than the first

Back
Top Bottom