*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

laugh.gif
cudi a fool,
ciara lookin nice

YO! Ok... so I was holding that Complex interview against him and was on the fence about copping. I came in here to ask for someone's UNBIASED opinion but that track by track recap kinda got me intrigued. Guess I'll go break bread for it tomorrow. DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Ok... so I was holding that Complex interview against him and was on the fence about copping. I came in here to ask for someone's UNBIASED opinion but that track by track recap kinda got me intrigued. Guess I'll go break bread for it tomorrow. DF!!!
Why break your own bread when I can get you one just for being a mod?

Does anybody have the instrumental to Marijuana? Man the "church choir" or whatever is haunting. Been playing that song so much. There is something so sadistic about that song to me. I don't even smoke.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Does anybody have the instrumental to Marijuana? Man the "church choir" or whatever is haunting. Been playing that song so much. There is something so sadistic about that song to me. I don't even smoke.

It's just so addicting. I really might have to go cop the physical copy soon.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

You can't really mean sadistic...unless we're hearing different songs.

^I knew my diction was going to sound strange
laugh.gif

This is going into a little too far and stems from a more personal connection that I garner: I know Cudi has said that he was abusing all drugs, even weed, to the point that it was harming him, making him escape reality in a negative manner, etc. "Always have my back" and the entire song's seemingly seductive nature makes me feel that he knows it's hurting him but he gets immense pleasure in that pain.

Ant you can't hold that Complex interview against him because everything he popped off about he backed up...

...if I'm effortlessly bangin' out music like this, I wouldn't #%@* wit too many Ns musically either.

On a side note, more artists need to disrespect BET to their face like that...

...Mr. Rager gave not a DAMN.
roll.gif

Yo 2 red flags go up already and I didnt even put the !*+# on my iTunes yet. I bought the Deluxe version from target:

1) where the !@%% is my poster?
2) Why does it say edited version in the title. What the !@%% is the edited version?

Back
Top Bottom