**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

He on some early 90's Ice Cube ****. :x :x :pimp:

To me the whole song is throwing everything back in white peoples face that they say about us. "yes I'm black, my skin is dark, my **** is big, my nose is round, I'm a hypocrite" and I'm proud of it. The whole hypocrite thing ain't even big deal cuz everybody is a hypocrite in an extent.

This **** gon have me going to work looking at folks some type of way. :lol:

Last edited:
He on some early 90's Ice Cube ****. :x :x :pimp:

To me the whole song is throwing everything back in white peoples face that they say about us. "yes I'm black, my skin is dark, my **** is big, my nose is round, I'm a hypocrite" and I'm proud of it. The whole hypocrite thing ain't even big deal cuz everybody is a hypocrite in an extent.

This **** gon have me going to work looking at folks some type of way. :lol:

lol not with that Trayvon line. Solid song outside of that.

You can hear that early 2Pac and NaS influence in his music. It's real cool watching this kid grow. He's battling some demons though. Hope he doesn't let them eat him alive.

Dope track, will not listen to this track till album drops, never even downloaded the i, he needs to like Cole and just drop the album,

I'm glad at the direction he's taking. He's decided to use his voice and influence for good, unlike 99% of these other dudes.

To me it doesn't like he's saying Gang members should feel bad if they cry for Trayvon then go back to banging. It sounds like he's speaking from a gang members perspective saying "You can call me a hypocrite if you want, IDGAF". Maybe I'm wrong but that's how it came across to me. The whole song he's saying I'm a hypocrite in a slick/sarcastic way.

Last edited:
To me it doesn't like he's saying Gang members should feel bad if they cry for Trayvon then go back to banging. It sounds like he's speaking from a gang members perspective saying "You can call me a hypocrite if you want, IDGAF". Maybe I'm wrong but that's how it came across to me. The whole song he's saying I'm a hypocrite in a slick/sarcastic way.

I don't know if you watch "Money & Violence," but there's a scene discussing Eric Garner that sums up why it's not hypocritical for all our criminal street Ns to feel outrage as well...

"The Blacker the Berry" is so fire I almost want to cry...

Definitely bumping this on repeat through the headphones on campus tomorrow.

Guys go watch Kendrick lamars latest breakfast club interview again. You will know exactly what he means that last verse.

Edit I mean hot 97, one of them thangs

Last edited:

I don't know if you watch "Money & Violence," but there's a scene discussing Eric Garner that sums up why it's not hypocritical for all our criminal street Ns to feel outrage as well...

Bruh I watched the first 3 episodes of that show last week and gave up. I wanted to like it but it looked so piss poor. I might give it another try.

Kendrick
pimp.gif

Where those k. Dot doubters at?
They thought he went soft after "i". TDE will never stop. I don't even mind. 

Bruh I watched the first 3 episodes of that show last week and gave up. I wanted to like it but it looked so piss poor. I might give it another try.

Yeah the first episodes are on some high school production indeed, but that **** gets muuuuch better...

Im diggin this whole track. Love how Kendrick not givin any dambs and speaking his mind.

K.dot saw his thread laggin and gave it that audio bump

I didn't get hooked until eps 3 or 4 so give it another shot 

not feelin this. lyrics are whatever the song in general musically is whack.

Kendrick is the best young talent in music.

New song is just an example.

untouchable. no rapper is seeing dude.

I wonder what made kdot really go off..im sure the industry is starting to get to him.

Kendrick is the best young talent in music.

New song is just an example.

untouchable. no rapper is seeing dude.

I wonder what made kdot really go off..im sure the industry is starting to get to him.
It gets scummier the higher you rise in the brackets.

Queue Sterling, "blacks in Israel are treated like dogs."

I imagine it like being surrounded by wannabe Sterlings.

Back
Top Bottom