**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

Kinda disappointing that Kendrick made those Complex comments about the protests then went ghost. Really thought he'd address them right away.

Since this thread is dead, I'll start the discussion:

How did you start listening to Kendrick Lamar?

I may have seen his name here or there somewhere ( maybe be NT) but he was never on my radar.
It was when Kanye release Monster (off My Beautiful......) I love that song so much and the beat was so thumping :smh:
I was looking up any and everyone who spit to that beat. Then I came across Kendrick on youtube talking-

"***** Im Compton, big *** condom, muther**** ya problems...."

I hated his voice but I though that **** was sooo dope. So I started checking for him alil. Didn't check a project tho til I heard that Hiii Power
single drop. Then I got Section 80 when it dropped and I knew dude was special. Then I went back a listened to Overly Ded. and
really enjoyed that. I saw the progression and realized this kid can be one of the greats.

I'm a Swimming Pools baby.
I remember casually browsing HNHH back in the summer of 2012. I had no idea why I clicked on it since it wasn't even in the top 25 songs at the time. Especially since it was an artist I didn't even know about. Listened to it and fell in love. I remember posting something on FB praising KDot.

I remember vividly one of my boys coming over that afternoon and asking "who the **** is kendrick lamar"?

The rest was history.

He's on that Dre timeline right now. I figured he was gonna drop it soon after "I" blew up with the start of the NBA season, but now it's almost forgotten about. He needs to drop another single and then the album soon.

My Gawd.. Between this record and i you already know this album will be one of the best this year.

Last edited:
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif