**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

loved yeezus... like "i"

wasn't feeling new song, but i'll wait for context of lp and cdq

Man with K.Dot & Lupe on the way soon I can barely even contain myself bruh.

Can't wait to hear both.

Last edited:
This new track gave me chills. I feel like Kendrick is going Super Saiyan 4 on us right now.

New song is dope and Kendrick seemed like a chill dude from the Colbert interview

We need that release date though K. Dot

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised at all if its just a random drop Q1 2015. I mean, look at all the promotion hes been doing the past month or so. 

Don't tell me youre doing all these interviews and television appearances and your're NOT going to give us that album very soon. 
laugh.gif

Who's "Ashley Outrageous"?

A young girl from south florida that had a following n started a blog in high school and started interviewing and promoting artist before they was really known

those artist ended up blowing up ie TDE, Mac Miller, Dom Kennedy, Big Sean and she kinda got on cause they looked out and remembered she was promoting them before they was big so they still did interviews and stuff with her and she just networked and capitalized off that

she was like the high school version of Karen Civil

now she is making major moves for someone just to start a blog in high school

this her

View media item 1310284

Bruh....my ex was tryna to hype him up way back when and I was like wait "the dude who made 'Michael Jordan'? Hell nah, he wack as ****"

Fast forward and I rock with his music now. Still think is voice is annoying tho, but I respect what he's doing for hip-hop.

what? Michael Jordan rides

Bruh....my ex was tryna to hype him up way back when and I was like wait "the dude who made 'Michael Jordan'? Hell nah, he wack as ****"

Fast forward and I rock with his music now. Still think is voice is annoying tho, but I respect what he's doing for hip-hop.

Song is booty buttcheeks :lol:

Last edited:
A young girl from south florida that had a following n started a blog in high school and started interviewing and promoting artist before they was really known

those artist ended up blowing up ie TDE, Mac Miller, Dom Kennedy, Big Sean and she kinda got on cause they looked out and remembered she was promoting them before they was big so they still did interviews and stuff with her and she just networked and capitalized off that

this her

View media item 1310284

That's dope and inspiring man. :pimp:

That new song is really dope, also anyone noticed Thundercat (dude with the bear looking coat in the colbert video :lol: ) getting more love recently?

Now that's more like it Kendrick [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji], I'm feeling that untitled track

Ashley outrageous is cool , she is from down here, moved to NY a while back but she lying if she she saying she aint biased :lol:

Ashley outrageous is cool , she is from down here, moved to NY a while back but she lying if she she saying she aint biased :lol:

Yeah I know a couple of dudes that went to school with her in south florida

I have ran into her a couple a times at shows before she really popped off

I personally couldn't stand Kanye's last project. Not that I think of him as a rap god period like some others do, but that is besides the point.
I'll agree with you on the other two though. Completely different sound that is embracing the MUSIC, sonically, as well as lyrics. Good change. 

Like Hov said "Ye goes left field pushes the envelope and opens the door for hip hop to do something different. He gets criticized for it while the rest of Hip Hop catches up and gets praised for it"

Ye did 808s and Heartbreak signing his heart out on beats with phaser filters and gets hate for it while Drake came along did the same exact thing and got praised for it now all rappers trying to sing

Yeezus was like a punk rock/indie type album that Kendrick Untitled track/perfomance reminded me of Blackskin Head

^true. I think t-pain definitely had an influence on dudes harmonizing on the tracks, he created kanye's whole auto tune phase. Also Umi Says came out in 1999. The Love Below dropped in 2003. 808s was 2008. I guess Kanye had more influence and made it cool for a super "mainstream rapper" to sing an entire album, but he wasn't breaking new ground, just putting his spin on it.

^true. I think t-pain definitely had an influence on dudes harmonizing on the tracks, he created kanye's whole auto tune phase. Also Umi Says came out in 1999. The Love Below dropped in 2003. 808s was 2008. I guess Kanye had more influence and made it cool for a super "mainstream rapper" to sing an entire album, but he wasn't breaking new ground, just putting his spin on it.

T-Pain even worked on the album with Ye :lol:

Can't stop listening to the song he did on Colbert, Kendrick is a savant man, I can't believe that ****.

The second verse is emotional man, this album is going to be black empowerment. This guy's mind/talent is so powerful man, he's like a director.

Production/instrumentation is phenomenal especially live, Thundercat is a genius in his own right.

Kendrick & D'Angelo got me feeling very good about black music right now.

Last edited:
First song I heard KL on was Cali ****** by the game. Then came Section 80

Ronald Reagan era :pimp:

Who's "Ashley Outrageous"?

this her

View media item 1310284

Good lookin' out, G :pimp:

Song is booty buttcheeks
laugh.gif
That was the first song I heard from him and I almost didn't come back.   Definitely glad I did though

Last edited:
my homie showed me GKMC october 2012 and i was WTH at first because it started off with the prayer and i'm not religious in the slightest... now kendrick is one of my favorite artists, probably my 2nd rapper right behind 'Pac. and i love that thing about his dream with 'Pac in it i always felt that 2Pac would have musical offspring and now here it was

"movin' grams like relocatin' your mom's mama" 
laugh.gif
 some of his lyrics flew over my head until many times listening to

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom