**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

I feel what y'all saying but 'Cranes In The Sky' is one of the coldest songs I've heard in recent memory. Call me what you want.

Yo son, that **** came on in Golden Krust at PG Plaza a few weeks ago. That **** sounded so hard. I was in there moving.
People getting robbed in PG Plaza for breathing in the wrong direction, and you groovin to The Boy is Mine?!? Wow Lol... Golden Krust is the spot though.

I feel what y'all saying but 'Cranes In The Sky' is one of the coldest songs I've heard in recent memory. Call me what you want.
Man that whole album is cold...

Last edited:
Yo son, that **** came on in Golden Krust at PG Plaza a few weeks ago. That **** sounded so hard. I was in there moving.
People getting robbed in PG Plaza for breathing in the wrong direction, and you groovin to The Boy is Mine?!? Wow Lol... Golden Krust is the spot though.

Hell no you not about to tell me PG is getting down like that :lol: dudes robbing at PG? Maybe deeper in Lanham

Last edited by a moderator:
Kendrick the Damu
pimp.gif

Hell no you not about to tell me PG is getting down like that :lol: dudes robbing at PG? Maybe deeper in Lanham
Maybe I'm just remembering how it was, its probably nicer now. But ive heard alot of grimey stories about PG Plaza shoe releases a few years ago...

Maybe I'm just remembering how it was, its probably nicer now. But ive heard alot of grimey stories about PG Plaza shoe releases a few years ago...

I heard they TRIED to re-vamp that area (make it safe and nice) idk what it's looking like now...I just remember there were endless afterschool fights in that back parking lot by the JC Penney :lol: that was also the spot to line up for the 'Foot Locker World' store they had

If PG still on that same ish :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
All these conspiracy theories about the song titles?

If you take the last letter in the songs on the tracklist (they are in white so they stand out) and reorder them you can spell

Death 2 the leader?
View media item 2401993

Back
Top Bottom