**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

how long you been banned you forgot?
The suburb section of NT. Ain't no real ****** in that thread. A bunch of college kids, non urban dude's and a whole lot of cornball ****** on some " omg he did it again, I'm not gonna call her, I'm not gonna call her I promise :frown: "

Throw in a "but everybody got ghostwriters :frown:"

how long you been banned you forgot?
The suburb section of NT. Ain't no real ****** in that thread. A bunch of college kids, non urban dude's and a whole lot of cornball ****** on some " omg he did it again, I'm not gonna call her, I'm not gonna call her I promise :frown: "

is this the "woke" thread :nerd:

That's the thing I don't anybody says that. We just appreciate him putting real **** in his music. I don't get why y'all act it's a bad thing to be aware of put some pro black **** in your music. It is interesting though.

It's good he does that I agree with you.

It's the stans acting like they're harvard graduates just because they bump his albums

Social/racial issues is kendricks niche...it's his appeal

It's good he does that I agree with you.

It's the stans acting like they're harvard graduates just because they bump his albums

Social/racial issues is kendricks niche...it's his appeal

It is what it is. Drake stans are in denial, they deflect, they have emotional break downs on NT. Every rapper got some crazy fans.

Via KTT 
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why the flame suit? She's not the best vocalist but she has a lot of dope music.

Because listening to female artists as a male is frowned upon in society.

I mean ...I ain't out here singing along to "Only Girl(In the World)" :lol: but like you said, she has some dope songs here and there.

Definitely frowned upon. You'll hear Brandy, MJB, Whitney, Janet, Lil' Kim, Foxy Brown or Monica in my car often but some of my boys look at me like I'm crazy.

Last edited:
I just hope Rihanna & U2 don't sound outta place on their features. Im more interested in the U2 feature tbh. Im wondering of its a legit feature or a sample

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Y'all in here acting a damn fool all pun intended K Dot need to feed ****** we starving!

Definitely frowned upon. You'll hear Brandy, MJB, Whitney, Janet, Lil' Kim, Foxy Brown or Monica in my car often but some of my boys look at me like I'm crazy.

Baller rocking timbs and jean shorts bumping the Boy Is Mine. Mind is blown.

Yo son, that **** came on in Golden Krust at PG Plaza a few weeks ago. That **** sounded so hard. I was in there moving.

Oddly enough I heard that song for the first time in a minute recently too. Can't even front. **** is kinda hard.:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom