**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

Yeah it's a white dude talking troll trash
Everyone can just sense it :lol:

Last edited:
I'm starting to notice the anti-Kendrick/Cole dudes actually FEEL like they're being talked down to, moreso than the idea of it actually happening. 

It's quite telling that even having the SLIGHTEST bit of social awareness in your music is frowned upon...but you can wear skirts, use women for decoration (they leave when the cameras go off unless their being paid hourly), lie about drinking lean and popping pills....and that's considered NORMAL. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm starting to notice the anti-Kendrick/Cole dudes actually FEEL like they're being talked down to, moreso than the idea of it actually happening. 

It's quite telling that even having the SLIGHTEST bit of social awareness in your music is frowned upon...but you can wear skirts, use women for decoration (they leave when the cameras go off unless their being paid hourly), lie about drinking lean and popping pills....and that's considered NORMAL. :lol:  
:lol: facts
No one talking down to them but they feel threatened :lol:
Like what Kendrick said "you ain't gotta lie to kick it, you ain't gotta try so hard"

thats the same as Kendrick stans (cause a lot of people including me, are fans) feeling like they're "woke" or somehow way more intelligent than the population, or that theres some layer to his music thats secret for elite people

Plus y'all first line of defensive when anyone has an opposing opinion is to mention Drake...that's funny style

you in yakuza or something? There's beef in milwaukee is it beijing beef? Chinese buffet beefing with panda express? [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]
Nope. Not even close. I ain't even gonna bring race into this as I am not petty.

Plus y'all first line of defensive when anyone has an opposing opinion is to mention Drake...that's funny style

Riiiiight, the only opposing opinions on here are coming from the Drake thread stans today

Point out where we mentioned Drake from previous times :nerd:

just got hooked up with a coachella ticket for weekend 1...

wish this would've dropped on the 7th :lol: :smh:

how long you been banned you forgot?
The suburb section of NT. Ain't no real ****** in that thread. A bunch of college kids, non urban dude's and a whole lot of cornball ****** on some " omg he did it again, I'm not gonna call her, I'm not gonna call her I promise :frown: "

The suburb section of NT. Ain't no real ****** in that thread. A bunch of college kids, non urban dude's and a whole lot of cornball ****** on some " omg he did it again, I'm not gonna call her, I'm not gonna call her I promise :frown: "

Gotta add an inordinate amount of "tings" in there right now.

If Kendrick makes music for kids in the suburb, why all the Compton folks gives him so much respect and still welcome him home.

Throw in a "but everybody got ghostwriters :frown:"

is this the "woke" thread :nerd:

That's the thing I don't anybody says that. We just appreciate him putting real **** in his music. I don't get why y'all act it's a bad thing to be aware of put some pro black **** in your music. It is interesting though.

Back
Top Bottom