Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
You sound like a reseller lol
laugh.gif
 Had a feeling that was coming. For what's its worth I'm hoping production numbers are more like the V's were....I missed out last year. 

sorry havent been in thread much.  everytime I See KD play hes never wearing the 7s....what gives?

sorry havent been in thread much.  everytime I See KD play hes never wearing the 7s....what gives?
he has an elongated pinkie toe, you know the little piggy that cried wee wee wee all the way home, and it doesn't fit in the shoe.  His trainer told him to cut his toenails down so the shoe fits a little better but he refused.  Said the last time he cut them he got injured so its a psychological thing.  The 6 fits his toe better so he's sticking to it for now

pretty stupid. nike should know better and make a shoe exactly how a player likes.

didnt kd say he hated straps? then nike go n put straps on every other model released in his sig line lol

kd vii would be perfect with a roomier toe box and removeable strap

pretty stupid. nike should know better and make a shoe exactly how a player likes.

didnt kd say he hated straps? then nike go n put straps on every other model released in his sig line lol

kd vii would be perfect with a roomier toe box and removeable strap
na the issue with the VII is that he is wearing orthotics and they fit better with the 6

he has an elongated pinkie toe, you know the little piggy that cried wee wee wee all the way home, and it doesn't fit in the shoe.  His trainer told him to cut his toenails down so the shoe fits a little better but he refused.  Said the last time he cut them he got injured so its a psychological thing.  The 6 fits his toe better so he's sticking to it for now
thanks for the info.  its disappointing to not see the 7s on court.  this was my first KD purchase and he doesnt even wear them.  
eyes.gif

thanks for the info.  its disappointing to not see the 7s on court.  this was my first KD purchase and he doesnt even wear them.  
eyes.gif
LOL you know that's not the real reason he doesn't wear them right?  It's what I mentioned after in a later post, has to do with the orthotics he is wearing and they fit better in the VI's.

LOL you know that's not the real reason he doesn't wear them right?  It's what I mentioned after in a later post, has to do with the orthotics he is wearing and they fit better in the VI's.
i saw that post too.  lol like i said I dont keep up in here, so you can troll me easy on the reasoning but i dont see what good that does haha.  can i remove my rep...jk 
laugh.gif

Still doesn't change the fact that the 7 is the most comfortable KD yet.

Sure the IV design started the fire, V were the best for performance, VIs allowed for tons of intricate CWs...but the 7 mixes the best parts of the IV and elite VI while producing excellent fit and feel for MOST people.

Still doesn't change the fact that the 7 is the most comfortable KD yet.

Sure the IV design started the fire, V were the best for performance, VIs allowed for tons of intricate CWs...but the 7 mixes the best parts of the IV and elite VI while producing excellent fit and feel for MOST people.

Preach!! I feel the KD 7 is the best "overall" shoe from his line so far (IMO)

Did you purchase the Bron 11s?
no i didnt,  but im assuming you were going to say Lebron never wore those on court.  I remember he seemed to keep sporting his 10s.  If the signature shoe isnt even being worn by the player...it just really takes the whole excitement of wearing your favorite players shoes, its just weird imo.  its like if a new iPhone6 comes out, but every apple store employee is using the iPhone 4 or 5 still,  then I would just feel weird buying a 6...its like am i just buying some bs gimmick. that kind of feeling haha.  

no i didnt,  but im assuming you were going to say Lebron never wore those on court.  I remember he seemed to keep sporting his 10s.  If the signature shoe isnt even being worn by the player...it just really takes the whole excitement of wearing your favorite players shoes, its just weird imo.  its like if a new iPhone6 comes out, but every apple store employee is using the iPhone 4 or 5 still,  then I would just feel weird buying a 6...its like am i just buying some bs gimmick. that kind of feeling haha.  
Sad we can go back and get retro Jordans, and identify them with moments he wore them on the court (ie: 88 slamd dunk contest). With so many colorways and players hardly wearing some models at all I figure it will be hard to retro these newer models down the line. I guess they will go the route they did with kobes and do a prelude series 

Back
Top Bottom