Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
no i didnt,  but im assuming you were going to say Lebron never wore those on court.  I remember he seemed to keep sporting his 10s.  If the signature shoe isnt even being worn by the player...it just really takes the whole excitement of wearing your favorite players shoes, its just weird imo.  its like if a new iPhone6 comes out, but every apple store employee is using the iPhone 4 or 5 still,  then I would just feel weird buying a 6...its like am i just buying some bs gimmick. that kind of feeling haha.  
That's exactly where I was going, and you understood it perfectly, nothing more, but that's why I kind of don't believe the "designed with the specification of (player)" tag they stamp, because if it was designed like that there'd be no complications whatsoever, right?

Just remember that KD was wearing the VII with Team USA and in preseason before his foot injury.

If he hadn't suffered that injury he'd be wearing the VII every game, most likely.

Just remember that KD was wearing the VII with Team USA and in preseason before his foot injury.

If he hadn't suffered that injury he'd be wearing the VII every game, most likely.

Exactly KD wore the 7's all summer, the foot injury caused him to go back to the 6. The 11's were never embraced by LBJ.

am i the only on that thinks the PG County pair is the ASG KD7 ? you know , givin that the allstar theme is brooklyn subways and trains and the pg county pair features the DMV Metro train map .. just thinkin out loud here

am i the only on that thinks the PG County pair is the ASG KD7 ? you know , givin that the allstar theme is brooklyn subways and trains and the pg county pair features the DMV Metro train map .. just thinkin out loud here
The color description for the ASG is multicolor/black. The PG's don't have any black in them

The color description for the ASG is multicolor/black. The PG's don't have any black in them
I still really hope this drops later in the line.

OR give it to us as an iD option. would love to do an iD with the MD flag colors and have that Map on it. 
smokin.gif

1/2 size down has to be a mistake on these.
I have to wear my thin house socks with these.
Just a standard cotton Nike cut is too tight with a TTS.

Maybe if your foot is as skinny as a beef jerky

:lol: Nah I just have narrow feet and I love a how that fits like a glove. Went with my normal 9.5 but felt some heel slippage and movement in the ankle area. Hvent worn a 9 in 18 years.

Nonetheless, BHM copped. Can't wait til get them on feet.

Them PG county may be the the all star colorway since the home east uniforms are white/red/blue.

Last edited:
Sheesh, Nike going for the jugular in February with all those releases. I know it's tax return season, but damn! I can only imagine some people will try to go after every single ASG pair too 
sick.gif

whats kind of sad about this is that,  he didnt even wear the USA cw that was released to us.  
eyes.gif

ndc

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Nah I just have narrow feet and I love a how that fits like a glove. Went with my normal 9.5 but felt some heel slippage and movement in the ankle area. Hvent worn a 9 in 18 years.

Nonetheless, BHM copped. Can't wait til get them on feet.

Them PG county may be the the all star colorway since the home east uniforms are white/red/blue.
the pg county pair can definitely go with these unis

i need these really bad but there is so much heat coming out i cant risk it...
copped. i already pulled the trigger. footlocker they was 127 shipped. i just got my ticket for the BHMs. there really inst nothing in February to be hype about.

Back
Top Bottom