• Weatherman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
laugh.gif
Nah I just have narrow feet and I love a how that fits like a glove. Went with my normal 9.5 but felt some heel slippage and movement in the ankle area. Hvent worn a 9 in 18 years.

Nonetheless, BHM copped. Can't wait til get them on feet.

Them PG county may be the the all star colorway since the home east uniforms are white/red/blue.
The PG County's would make sense, but if you saw the Kobe X's those have volt and orange and don't match the uniforms.

copped. i already pulled the trigger. footlocker they was 127 shipped. i just got my ticket for the BHMs. there really inst nothing in February to be hype about.
So far for Feb I have;

AJ1 Lasers

AJ4 Oreo

KD7 ASG - maybe depending on what they look like

KD7 AP

Hopefully I don't like the Kyrie ASG lol

So far for Feb I have;

AJ1 Lasers

AJ4 Oreo

KD7 ASG - maybe depending on what they look like

KD7 AP

Hopefully I don't like the Kyrie ASG lol
Yea im not really a jordan fan, its a new era. i rocked his shoes when i was 1 thru 16.

im looking forward to seeing the ASG, it would be the only shoe im looking forward to copping in feb.

APs have all white mesh, not looking forward to em. dont get sucked in cause of the name.

I do thank jordan or nike for dropping Js on the same day as kds releases it makes them alot easier to cop.

Last edited:

Yea im not really a jordan fan, its a new era. i rocked his shoes when i was 1 thru 16.

im looking forward to seeing the ASG, it would be the only shoe im looking forward to copping in feb.

APs have all white mesh, not looking forward to em. dont get sucked in cause of the name.

I do thank jordan or nike for dropping Js on the same day as kds releases it makes them alot easier to cop.

Still love my J's.  I remember rocking them earlier models as a kid and the retros bring me back so Ill continue with them.  I limit myself to 1's, 3's, 4's, 6's and 11's.  Some 5's if they look good.

The aunt pearl is wicked.  I know a lot of people don't like the white mesh cause it can dirty, but I have enough sneaks that I can choose to only bring out my white sneaks on nice days.  Nothing beats a fresh pair of white kicks if you ask me, but to each their own

copped. i already pulled the trigger. footlocker they was 127 shipped. i just got my ticket for the BHMs. there really inst nothing in February to be hype about.
i cop all of the kds tho so i gotta plan accordinly ill come back and get the ones that just dropped

I won't lie, I got the Columbia IV LS and a pair of Li Ning WOW 2.0s this week...and the Jordan leather wins IMO. Soft, buttery, comfy. Granted the Js smelled like chemicals while the WOWs smelled like leather, I still preferred the Js out of the box.

Anyways...what releases after BHM? The ASGs? I'm lost
laugh.gif
My brain is fried from repairing my computer the last two days.

Still love my J's.  I remember rocking them earlier models as a kid and the retros bring me back so Ill continue with them.  I limit myself to 1's, 3's, 4's, 6's and 11's.  Some 5's if they look good.

The aunt pearl is wicked.  I know a lot of people don't like the white mesh cause it can dirty, but I have enough sneaks that I can choose to only bring out my white sneaks on nice days.  Nothing beats a fresh pair of white kicks if you ask me, but to each their own
lmao i wore js all day when i was a kid, as you grow up they get old kind've like forces or reeboks. but i still keep a pair (only to balll in)

The APs are fresh, with that said you kinda have me changing my mind about the all white mesh. one wont hurt.

lmao i wore js all day when i was a kid, as you grow up they get old kind've like forces or reeboks. but i still keep a pair (only to balll in)

The APs are fresh, with that said you kinda have me changing my mind about the all white mesh. one wont hurt.
LOL.. That's what we are here for right. To convince eachother why its ok to buy the next release lol

Thankfully haven't bought a single pair of shoes since the GMs and hopefully I'll keep it up from now on. Hard to resist though with all these BHM releases (KD 7s, Kyrie 1s, Kobe 9s and Mercurial Superfly) and the gold road camo option on ID. Oh and the new LB XII options certaintly arem't helping either lol gotta stay strong though and kill this habit.

pink and purple make it look GS. Looks like Nike designers thought they put too much detail into last years ASG models and decided to balance amount of details out with this year's model lacking a lot of detail (if that makes sense lol)

Back
Top Bottom