• Weatherman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Interesting. Kds are really comfortable but I love the feel of the XIIs
The hyperposite on the Lebrons were digging into my heel. Shame really, cuz I've been eyeing the datas for a while and really wanted a pair.

So much better in person right?  The white part of the shoe doesn't come across correctly in pictures.
Yup.

I put them on my feet, looked at the foot mirror in the store. Did the
2398122-3635749170-innxo.gif

Then told the guy at the store they're copped. :pimp:

Feels like it's been a minute since I copped a KD. I think the last pair I bought was the black suedes...

no CW are popping, besides the bhm and road camos. other than that feb is gonna crap. hopefully they bring back the sand dune CW

It's going to be hard to top the VI ASG...but hopefully it's pretty cool. I'd like to see at least 2-3 more excellent releases. Another black mesh is a must.

Anyone in here wear orthotics with these? With some lows and orthos I get terrible heel slippage, is that going to be an issue with these?

I like the red colorway but not sure on the color of the Nike logo
Well if you want to you could ID a pair all red on nike.com (not sure if all the red options are still up though) with an all gold or all silver swoosh while paying almost 100 more (after tax) or grab those GGs for 110 and be set, all up to you in the end though

have the chance to cop Global Game for 110$ in my city. Should I cop?
ill never understand the whole "ask the internet what i should do with my money and make my opinion up for me"

you'll be the one wearing them, not us

if you like them, buy them

if you don't, don't

pretty simple concept

Last edited:
It's going to be hard to top the VI ASG...but hopefully it's pretty cool. I'd like to see at least 2-3 more excellent releases. Another black mesh is a must.

I AGREE. THE 4'S ARE FIRE TOO! BUT THE 6'S TAKE THE ASG CAKE IMO. I NEED TO WEAR MINE, THEY ARE STILL DS. ONLY PAIR IVE WORN FROM LAST YEARS ASG PACK ARE THE BRONS.

I only have the IV and the VI. I passed on the V. I think the IV is the best so far considering that that particular pack was prob one the best AS packs that Nike has dropped. The VI is second best for me. I think it will depend on what the theme of this year's all star weekend will be. I'll prob pick up a pair or 2 from this year's pack.

Those AP's are straight fuego. Missed out on the 6, but I got the 4 & 5. These are a MUST. The all white with pink hits [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom