Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters

dang why didn't I think of that! 
laugh.gif
That's what being bored at work will get ya! 
laugh.gif

APs are looking nice. My mom is a breast cancer survivor and I never really liked the previous versions, but I might get a pair for her for her bday with this.
My mother is a breast cancer survivor too so I can relate.

Good look getting her a pair.

whered yoou cop those im looking for some
A guy had them listed on the bay for 120 shipped, I offered him Paypal invoice for 100 shipped and he took it. 

There are a ton on there, good deals too.  Mine were brand new in the box w/receipt from footlocker so I jumped on em.  Going to use them for hoops.  

A guy had them listed on the bay for 120 shipped, I offered him Paypal invoice for 100 shipped and he took it. 

There are a ton on there, good deals too.  Mine were brand new in the box w/receipt from footlocker so I jumped on em.  Going to use them for hoops.  
i didnt see that many last time i checked lemme do some digging

They said wait another 11 days. About to open that paypal case. That always gets the attention right away.

View media item 812847

Youll get it "eventually", their shipping is slow as molasses.

I think I finally got my package from them on the 4th week and there were no holidays to take away business days like Christmas and New Years.

Nice! Still cant believe I missed that Bodega 30% off on those. I guess ive gotta wait for the other stores to hit that sale :nerd:

Speaking of sale, got a Polo sweater originally $45 for $20 at Macy's right afterwards..... :pimp:

I've worn a lot of bball shoes and KD 7 just gives me that comfy and support that i need.. reminds of 90's shoes but lighter

Back
Top Bottom