Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Hey looks like NDC gave me a little upgrade, should have my N7s tomorrow
glasses.gif

I'm call 3m aspects on BHM. Last year was my favorite BHM. And I really like the 4.

Hopefully Gold medals sit.

Or they give us gold posite option on iD.

Last edited:
Nike trippin man, 2014 is the year of let downs..another reason why I own so many different other brand of sneaks
I'm glad your not nike blind but I wouldn't say this yr was a letdown nike gave me quite a few hits but so did reebok and it looks like dec is gonna be a mess for me in terms of nike

BHM gonna be $170 too? I'll most likely pass even with no increase. Like the simple black and white but not feeling the BHM on the strap even though it's color-matched. Really need that midsole color block on iD.

$170 for BHM?

Okay maybe not all in yet lol. Can't wait to see release pics.

Last edited:
Homie stop postin all them N7 pics, I want them to sit so I ban double up, you know what people in here do when blean pics are posted [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

So the BHM collection will be black/white/grey colorways this year.

The KDs are cool, looking forward to seeing what the Kobe's and LeBron's look like.

Kinda weird how KD's absence struck a blow to the steam his line built up. Those N7's are DOPE! Everything from the design, to the color blocking, and the hints of red to properly contrast the blend says "Instant Sellout" under the Post-Concord state of sneakers but the shoe has really lost it's momentum. I sincerely want to grab a pair of N7 but for whatever reason I'm thinking of future releases my money may be better spent on. KD needs to make that return with the quickness!

Once he returns and starts doing good on bourt these young bois will buy up his ish again like last year I assume

Back
Top Bottom