Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
What the hail??
laugh.gif
he'll grow out of it as he matures, most stop that non-sense after high school but some take longer than others, but if he's gonna talk like that he might as well go all the way hard......@maxsand  did you cop the N7? I can't remember

Big Slim, those on feet look sick. Was thinking of returning mine when they came in order to grab gold medals (not, as you were saying, to have $ for the next pair, just the principle of trying to maintain SOME restraint in the shoe game), but your pics have me thinking otherwise..

The blue pops more than expected. Is that pretty much how it looks IRL ?

Once he returns and starts doing good on bourt these young bois will buy up his ish again like last year I assume

Lol. This is funny. Street Gang members are the lowest and least respected in the organized crime community. Yet they still find people to join and take orders. This is embarrassing IMO.

SLIM N7s look fire brother. Gold Medels are my favorites because they look like the old VCs but that clear sole...smh

All black with silver swoosh and a gum bottom.

That's all I want. 

No suede necessary.

Big Slim, those on feet look sick. Was thinking of returning mine when they came in order to grab gold medals (not, as you were saying, to have $ for the next pair, just the principle of trying to maintain SOME restraint in the shoe game), but your pics have me thinking otherwise..

The blue pops more than expected. Is that pretty much how it looks IRL ?

YEP. NO EDITING WAS DONE ON THE "ON FEET" PICS.

Lol. This is funny. Street Gang members are the lowest and least respected in the organized crime community. Yet they still find people to join and take orders. This is embarrassing IMO.
You don't know anything about me, who said anything about a street gang or organized brime? Who said I'm takin orders? Might wanna watch wat you assume about people you don't know, no one else in here has went sideways except you

Last edited:
It's embarrassing IMO. You got the IMO part right? An if I'm totally off base then why respond and catch feelings? Simply ignore me. Bloods and crips are gangs. Organized crime. If your not a blood then stop pretending. If you are then you're in a gang and have ties to organized crime. That's what being a blood is about. My uncle lives in the Jungles in Cali. I know a what a real blood is. Your childish post style lends itself to be clowned.

Last edited:
It's embarrassing IMO. You got the IMO part right? An if I'm totally off base then why respond and catch feelings? Simply ignore me. Bloods and crips are gangs. Organized crime. If your not a blood then stop pretending. If you are then you're in a gang and have ties to organized crime. That's what being a blood is about. My uncle lives in the Jungles in Cali. I know a what a real blood is. Your childish post style lends itself to be clowned.
If I was your uncle I would stay far away from you, u sound like 12...young dudes smh

You got it bhampion.

Where them PG County's at? There are dates and images of everything else popping up.

Very nice pics @BigSlim773  
smokin.gif

BHM looks alright, but nowhere near some of the others in the past. I'll probably pick them up just to continue my collection.

5 > 4 > 6 > 7

Those on feet pics for the N7 got me excited for my pair coming in today.  I also saw in person yesterday at the Nike Store and they are CLEAN. 

It's only if the 'c' is the first letter of the word :lol:

I'm cool on the BHMs, but I feel like I'm going to give in to the Gold joints at some point.

Very nice pics @BigSlim773
 :smokin

BHM looks alright, but nowhere near some of the others in the past. I'll probably pick them up just to continue my collection.

5 > 4 > 6 > 7

PRECIATE THAT MAN!

Those on feet pics for the N7 got me excited for my pair coming in today.  I also saw in person yesterday at the Nike Store and they are CLEAN. 

YEA THEY ARE DOPE! GONNA DEF ROCK EM PREMATURELY(I NORMALLY DONT WEAR NEW KICKS TIL ABOUT 6-8 MONTHS AFTER RELEASE) LOL!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom