Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
UnBle! Lol I was just messing with dude. I wasn't seriously tryna go at him for changing c to b. He's cool.

UnBle! Lol I was just messing with dude. I wasn't seriously tryna go at him for changing c to b. He's cool.
If you really thing he's cool you would have said hes bool. lol ok ok Im just playing as well.

Back on topic, I think the BHM are fuego.  Simple black and white CW..love it

So I was finally able to try on a pair of KD 7s in the local Academy and I normally wear a 9.5 in most everything.

I had to size up to a 10 like the KD4. Im glad i tried them on before i got the wrong size in the Texas colorway.

LoL. ..yall got me rolling at some of the responses to my original question. Needed that chuckle this morning. Now lets get back to the shoes!

Thanks guys!

Yea I scooped the N7, will prolly return my 12.5 and get a 12 that's my normal size
Becareful.  11 is my normal size and I had to go to a 11.5 in the 7s.  The 11s fit but the strap would squeeze the top part of my foot and after a while it hurt like hell (I have pretty narrow feet).

laugh.gif

Becareful.  11 is my normal size and I had to go to a 11.5 in the 7s.  The 11s fit but the strap would squeeze the top part of my foot and after a while it hurt like hell (I have pretty narrow feet).

It really depends on the pair and the mesh breaks in really quick. My GG's I went with my tts and out of box the strap tightness was there but after some casual wears it feels great. the apples I did too in same size but after playing 2-3 games in them they felt loose to the point I could go down 1/2. The N7's I ordered half down to see how it'll work out. They break in quick. Actually all the latest Nike mesh em hoop shoes do this. My soldiers and zoom run the same exhibited the same break in after the initial out of box tightness.

Who else prefer balling in KD7s than Kobe 9s?

Played in mines for quite a few times and i must say, i actually preferred the KDs over Kobes and im a pro-kobe line..

KD 7 gives me that cushion/comfort, lockdown and that extra bounce.. I just wished it has the same traction as the Kobes..that would be crazy

It really depends on the pair and the mesh breaks in really quick. My GG's I went with my tts and out of box the strap tightness was there but after some casual wears it feels great. the apples I did too in same size but after playing 2-3 games in them they felt loose to the point I could go down 1/2. The N7's I ordered half down to see how it'll work out. They break in quick. Actually all the latest Nike mesh em hoop shoes do this. My soldiers and zoom run the same exhibited the same break in after the initial out of box tightness.

Correct. KD 7 fit snug as hell out of the box and requires some breaking time. I actually hated it at first but it only took about 2-3 hours of playing time and it was godly after that.

HYPER elite socks + KD 7 = :smokin

so gold medals are dope and a must cop, same with BHM.. Any word if those all black suede joints are dropping?  Love the KD7 line so far..

Who else prefer balling in KD7s than Kobe 9s?

Played in mines for quite a few times and i must say, i actually preferred the KDs over Kobes and im a pro-kobe line..

KD 7 gives me that cushion/comfort, lockdown and that extra bounce.. I just wished it has the same traction as the Kobes..that would be crazy
I do. The KD7's are my go to. I can't do just Lunarlon alone for balling. The Lebron XI's were good with the full length zoom embedded but they were way too stiff for long periods of balling, not much of a break in. The Kobe 8's were great but that lunarlon died on me way too quick . The 9's (Elite Low's haven't tried the EM's) are stiff out of the box in the fit but will eventually give. Lunarlon is cushier and more solid/stable then the 8 and traction is just killer definitely more of a solid shoe then the 8 but personally the KD7's with 180 zoom heel and forefoot zoom is my cup of tea. It's like the Lebron X but allows more mobility and stability for me. Love them! People seriously sleep on them so far maybe because of price point or whatever for a balling shoe but they're honestly awesome on court. The KD7 traction does get better over time after the initial rubber starts to wear in after some initial runs. It's not on the Kobe 9 levels of traction but maybe a level below, still good!

Last edited:
N7 came in today. Will def be going back. Bird's eye is horrible and don't really care for graphic on side in person.

NT turned into a D.A.R.E class for a minute.

Anyway I really hope the Christmas pair makes up for how wack the bron and kobe Christmas shoes are this year.

I want to like like the kd7s so bad but the c/ws have been soooooo boring.

Back
Top Bottom