Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Wat makes a shoe premium? Pony hair, lamb hair, a bolorful box [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
NIKE random thought process of bcuz they said so and they know people will pay it
mean.gif

I'm passing on the gold medals, and I don't think they're worth $170. Like Grizz said though, none of these shoes are "worth" what Nike charges for them.

But I'm passing because I don't like them. $150, $170, $10...if I liked them, I'd cop. I'm not about that Goldfinger heel though. N7s had decent gold accents.

Do you have a purpose for being on this forum? Or is it just to see what shoes are "cumin..."

Its such a better shoe than last year, and the best of his line so far IMO.

Sad that I see zero on feet pics of N7s, or anyone even getting them.

That black and blue contrast is too harsh and the color blocking doesn't go well together. Color blocking similar to this would be better.

Black and blue on the N7's reminds me of Lebron VII all stars, that's why I like 'em. Not exactly the same of course but same vibe IMO

Its such a better shoe than last year, and the best of his line so far IMO.

Sad that I see zero on feet pics of N7s, or anyone even getting them.
NDC didn't ship mine until this morning. I got my other part of the same order from FedEx this afternoon.

And I agree 100% that this is his best shoe yet.

not half, maybe 10% manage to pull off below retail bcuz they've held on to codes and the such or work for company's most pay retail for limited/QS

Right. I feel you doe. You think the premiums are gonna drop at er footlocker. Or how the n7's wer

not half, maybe 10% manage to pull off below retail bcuz they've held on to codes and the such or work for company's most pay retail for limited/QS
Right. I feel you doe. You think the premiums are gonna drop at er footlocker. Or how the n7's wer
ain't no telling til we get closer to release date, it'll suck if they're NDC only atleast for the people that want them

Seems like gold is taking over in terms of Nikes color of the year. Just like how they went HAM with that mint green color on the KD6's. I'm feeling the gold myself. 
smokin.gif

That makes sense. Well in that case I'm kinda glad they up the prices. Did they release anything like this for the 6s

Yes, the WTKD and Illusion were premium despite the Illusion didn't have the premium name on the box tag.

I'm expecting these to be sought after the like the KD 6 Elite Supremacy.

That makes sense. Well in that case I'm kinda glad they up the prices. Did they release anything like this for the 6s
Aunt Pearls as well, that release was brazy, sold out in like 5-10 minutes on all online sites, restocked a few times in store but u had to be aware to get em, I bought some on resell for like 210 a few months ago

Back
Top Bottom