Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Can't believe these are getting so much love already. Easy pass for me. Don't like the horrible strap,the Tupperware dish side, and the fact it looks unfinished. Oh Yeah and $150. That money could def be spent better elsewhere.

I'm all in for these. Best looking model IMO so far after the IV. As long as these don't kill my feet like the IVs I will be pickin up a few pairs. Have been a big KD fan for a while but could never really get into any of his models until seeing these. Excited to see upcoming cws :smokin

I like when KD said he wants his shoes to stay under $100 so kids that grew up like him could afford them. Nike said f**k that. Lol
Nike didnt lie about that. The GS and toddlers are under $100
roll.gif

haha they could care less about ripping that cash from mens.

Nike running has had a solid year and the high Kobe's were nice but OD with the price.
Yeah the Kobes were elites but the EM lows I hear are great performers too. And nike running is pretty nice. I really like the AM2015 they look dope

I like when KD said he wants his shoes to stay under $100 so kids that grew up like him could afford them. Nike said f**k that. Lol
Nike don't give a F about the kids. I like these tho, I see some epic ID options and some crazy patterns coming on that posite.

dont complain about price increases. no one makes you buy the shoe nor do you need it to survive. Dont like the price increase, dont buy the shoe. Thats it end of story. The consumers have the power if yall would wake up. That being idgaf and i will own at least one pair to hoop in.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom