Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
No forefoot air? :nerd: All these years they've been saying Durant runs on his toes that's why he needed maximum cushioning in the forefoot...basketball is played on the balls of your feet...

now they concentrate the tech in the back of the shoe? It'll be interesting what the explanation is.

Wow if there's no forefoot zoom that's a huge letdown. They take away the zoom air and add the hyperposite for lockdown...

I'm liking these. i just hope they don't run too narrow. i have a wider foot and a one piece forefoot without a tongue separation doesn't always agree with me. it was my biggest issue with the Vs.

Last edited:
Wow if there's no forefoot zoom that's a huge letdown. They take away the zoom air and add the hyperposite for lockdown...

I'd much rather pay for forefoot zoom than hyperposite, but these kicks were made for KD not me. Hopefully the hyperposite doesn't make them too heavy

am i the only person who thinks about the red octobers when the colorway for one of the kd vii's is red/red.

View media item 1003313 the zoom bag looks like it goes significantly further forward in the vi and v than the vii. Especially if it's really soft which it will be since it's viz zoom I don't understand how half your heel can be on it and half not.

the back of the elite 6 vs 7 same amount of zoome strands. posts in front of strands are probably hiddne by the midsole as i would think the bag would be super mushy without them.

I'm a fan of this design. Will be interesting to see how the hyperposite molds, and how well/quickly it will mold with the mesh in the forefoot. I think the strap is a bit out of place but it doesn't take away from the design too much. However I wonder if it will affect the design from a performance standpoint.

Looking forward to more colorways!

Not feelin the KD model for this year again huh?

Love this shoe already..cannot wait to get the USA colorway :pimp:

Man it's really not that bad but nothing that screams sig shoe. Kobe's are like the last sig shoe to really stand out. LBJ's and KD's just seem so generic IMO. Take out the kd branding and the shoe is just a low hyperfuse 2013 or whatever.

even his $95 dollar kd 4 had forefoot zoom air in them i would highly doubt they would take it out now

KD 7 iD 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

even his $95 dollar kd 4 had forefoot zoom air in them i would highly doubt they would take it out now

Tru but i'm just basing it off of the info provided on the first page and there's no mention of forefoot zoom... the kd vi had forefoot zoom and 180 air max in the heel so it would be strange to remove it in the 7

gotta remember that is from translated info and also the info from the intial 6 catalog didnt mention forefoot zoom either " , starting with the revised cushioning system. Replacing the 180-degree Max Air on the heel is the 180-degree Zoom Air unit embedded in a Phylon midsole. The upper utilizes that “second skin” approach with the low-pro and seamless shell with embedded Flywire providing the necessary strength.  thats from the first post in the kd vi thread about the technology of the shoe.

There goes that potential i was talking about 
smokin.gif
  ready for the 7

will most likely be going up a half size with these because of the strap

Last edited:
Zoom is a selling point; I doubt nike would include it and not say anything. They prob took the zoom out and put the hyperposite in to keep the price $150

Last edited:
i personally dont know of any $150 nike basketball shoe that doesnt have forefoot air/zoom/lunarlon. these are a $20 dollar increase over the 6 and it had zoom in the forefoot, i think the increase in cost is associated with the hyperposite and zoom bag in the back. gotta remember the whole shoe probably costs about 10 bucks to make for a reg model and probably about 15 for an elite model.

Back
Top Bottom