Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Yep the 2s were the best of the KDs, simple clean mid cut shoe. If these were slightly higher Id be on em but they to low for me to ball in - I dont wanna be tapin my ankles every time I go for a pickup game.

2's are hands down the best in the line.

I never experienced any of the problems with the 4's that many guys had. I played in them with no problems, they played like a $95 shoe to me. Fit fine, I didn't have any of the toe rubbing or anything like that.

Looks: 2-4-6-3-1-5

Performance: 2-5-6-3-4-1

Left the 7 out of both for obvious reasons. The 7 has a lot going for it, lower cut and the strap is back. I'm all in. My 4 year old wants the USA pair for his birthday, after walking by as I was looking at NT. Obviously it has some draw to it. I like that it has more of a trainer look to it, won't have to listen to the complaining about the soccer shoe nonsense this year-Thanks Leo.

I'm all in on the 7, can't wait to try them out.

I never experienced any of the problems with the 4's that many guys had. I played in them with no problems, they played like a $95 shoe to me. Fit fine, I didn't have any of the toe rubbing or anything like that.

Left the 7 out of both for obvious reasons. The 7 has a lot going for it, lower cut and the strap is back. I'm all in. My 4 year old wants the USA pair for his birthday, after walking by as I was looking at NT. Obviously it has some draw to it. I like that it has more of a trainer look to it, won't have to listen to the complaining about the soccer shoe nonsense this year-Thanks Leo.

ALL THIS.

Ima need that USA color myself haha.

But really wat is the difference?
Big difference on the court, not casually really. But performance wise they are 2 very different air setups. Zoom is a speedy responsive bounce back feel and what a lot of quicker attacking players prefer, air max is all about impact absorption preferred by most bigger dudes and bangin down low with a lot of weight on their feet and joints when they land

Agreed.. The 2s is my favorite.. with the flex grooves just had that natural motion feel to it. The 1s had the same midsole /outsole.. But just played more stiff.

The 4's absolutely ate up and shredded the side of my pinky toe and forefoot. the looks were tight but because of the fit and performance, def don't look at them like most people do. Hopefully these 7s fit better and really hoping they'll have forefoot zoom as well. almost positive they will but well see. That's gonna be a deal breaker for me to grab these for on court

All Star 2s are dope. :pimp: One of my favorite KD 2 colorways beside the Velvet Hoop and Scoring titles.

Back
Top Bottom