OFFICIAL July 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. HEAT

I had to cancel my order I ordered the wrong size and then they sold out of her sz anyone know who else has these

Originally Posted by straight lux

offbad, i KNEW i shouldve hit up nordstrom rack tonight but it was getting late. wouldve copped those barkleys
they're most likely still there. i put everything back in one cluster, so you'd probably find those other ones too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by zizou

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

Can someone explain to me what nikefind is??
nikefind is that the database that nike employees use to find shoes and apparel at their other stores or factory stores.

i think the idea is that if you go to your local niketown or factory store, and they don't have the shoe or item you're looking for, they can search their database to see what other stores have them. then they'll ship it to you for free.

however, NTers have been calling up factory stores, themselves, and saying they found the shoes via nikefind to get free shipping.
yes, exactly. and if you don't like to lie, then you can call your local factory store, ask for what you're looking for, and if they say they don't have it, ask if they can search other stores, now you've legitimately used Nikefind and should be able to get your free shipping without having to fib. heh.

by the way, you guys might wanna check your niketowns. say 2 colorways of those zoom fp for about $50 as well as freshwater am95 for $85 last week....

yea.

i've had an instances when the employee asked which other factory store i went to, and he/she would call that store to verify that i asked. *%%?

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by langfor5

Stopped by the Castle Rock Outlet in Colorado on Sunday. PURE MADNESS. Some lady was commenting that it was worst then Christmas. As soon as I walked in there was an Asian guy finishing up a 6,000+ sale on Jordan Fusions.

Anyways, gear wise they had the "In Penny We Trust" t-shirts in purple and black for 14.99. Shoe wise nothing really stood out to me. They had 30% off everything on the hash wall so everything was pretty much picked through.
I'm STILL Waiting For The Day That I'm Actually Impressed By The Service I Receive From A Nike Employee..... Called Up Castle Rock Today To Check On A Size Medium In The "In Penny We Trust" Tee In The Black Colorway..... This Dumb (Blonde I Assume) Answers The Phone, "Thanks For Calling Nike, How Can I Help You"..... I Ask Her For The Specific Tee I'm Looking For And Before She Even Tries Looking For The Thing She Says "Not Sure We GotThose"...... So She Puts The Phone Down For LITERALLY 5 Seconds As She Pretends To "Look" For The Item.... Picks The Phone Back Up And Proceeds To Tell Me "Sir, We Never Received Any Shirts Like That Here At Our Store"......... Knowing That She Half Assed Looked For The Shirt, I Say To Her, "ACTUALLY You Did Have The Shirts, Seeing As A Buddy Was Just In There On Sunday And Laid Eyes On Them Himself, Now Could You Please Go LOOK On The Floor For The Shirt As I Know It's There."....... Sure Enough She Leaves For A Few, And Comes Back With "Sir, It Looks Like We Were Able To Find Them" (As If They Were Somewhere Hidden In The Back
eyes.gif
)........ Like FOR REAL Nike, You Should Think About Hiring Competint Workers To Your Force, Whom Are Willing To Actually DO THEIR JOBS!..... It's Bad Enough The Workers We Have To Deal With At Places Like Footlocker, Finishline Etc..... But Now YOU TOO?!?!?!?
smh.gif

to be real with you and as someone who worked at a Nike Outlet for almost 2 years, its tough to expect great customer service from a group of mostly highschool kids. I was a little more mature since this was something I did while I was in college and always tried my best to help the customer in any way Icould. Man, sometimes my coworkers wouldnt even try though and it was embarrassing to me. Your best bet is to speak to a manager because they should always besetting a good customer service example for the associates. Or if you happen to know an associate at a particular nike outlet, that doesnt hurt either.

Originally Posted by reakeon23

yo hova nike policy is price match some say they will not do it but give them the number to the outlet to milipitas cali and tell them thats wear they r 14.99 call ask for the manager and have them to price match. also tell them nike rep thru the 1800 number said that was the price. i done this on a ton of shoes over the past 6 months (texas,new york and cali outlets have them for that price)
A nike rep told me a few weeks ago when i called 1800 nike, that its up to each store manager to price match.

Nike Outlet Atlantic City, NJ

Nike Air Force 1 Canvas - $21.99
(318636-311)
nike-wmns-air-force-1-canvas-lucky-green-01.jpg

* reaches for phone..... dials number...... gets credit card ready*

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Nike Outlet Atlantic City, NJ

Nike Air Force 1 Canvas - $21.99
(318636-311)
nike-wmns-air-force-1-canvas-lucky-green-01.jpg
These have been at Potomac Mills for about 3 months for $40 got mine for $28 and change with 30% coupon.
That $22 price sounds tempting tho
laugh.gif
I believe I posted the info back when I saw them.

I have been seeing alot more Nike running shoes are ROSS..This includes tailwinds, 180s, and shox..

Angel

Jeffersonville is having 20% off total purchase this Saturday:
NFS_FBHQEvent_v2_10.jpg

h

^^EDIT: There is a bottom portion of the flyer that isn't showing up that states "20% off entire purchase all day July 11".
Is this is a nationwide deal? If so, anyone (in Chicago if I remember correctly) be willing to pick me up a pair of the sapphire Jordan 1's using acoupon?

just touched down from visiting N.Rack during my lunch....Picked up a pair of Nike Hypermax. From what I saw, they had a pair of 10, 10.5, 12, & 13. Isnagged the last 11. $59
They also had some AM95's NYC edition and another pair posted a few post back. Other than that, I didnt see much.
2l0wa8.jpg

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Heres an MLK Update for any Portland/OR NT'ers, went at closing time so a few things werent really clear.

CB' 34 Black/Purples in Scattered Sizes, something like 7.5,8,10,12,13 - $41.99 Clearance!!!
Air Trainer IIIs in the Black/White/Red - 7.5-10.5 - $59.99
Zoom Flight 96' Black/Blue Scattered sizes - $49.99
Premium High Top Dunks in Black/Royal Blue, FSR - $59.99
Zoom BB1s Forgot the Color and Price but im 100% they were there.
Huarache 09's in the Blue Colorway Scattered sizes and forgot the price.
Low Top Womens Dunks in All White Sizes 7.5-9 for $19.99!!!

"In Penny We Trust Tees" in Purple and Black/Copper, perfect for the Copper Foams in 2010 for $19.99
All Purple Nike SB Zip Up Hoodies for $39.99
K.R.E.A.M Tees in All Black/Cement $19.99
And thats all i remember.

Ohh and if anyones a Size 12, theres a Deep Forest Green TB Hyperdunks in the Downtown Nordstrom Rack.
And plenty of Zoom BBs and Hyperdunks for anyone size 14 and Up.

Wow, that is a good deal for those CB 34's thanks for the info

Originally Posted by solesavage

just touched down from visiting N.Rack during my lunch....Picked up a pair of Nike Hypermax. From what I saw, they had a pair of 10, 10.5, 12, & 13. I snagged the last 11. $59
They also had some AM95's NYC edition and another pair posted a few post back. Other than that, I didnt see much.
2l0wa8.jpg

damn good deal, too bad i need a 14
mad.gif

jefforsonville had:
342964-061.jpg

332294-002.jpg

333300-221.jpg
ajf3_blk_scenery.jpg

343064-103.jpg

39.99 only size 10.5
nike-kobe-2-usa-1.jpg

69.99 only 7.5- 10
aj8_wht_stlth_org.jpg

and i did see a jordan boxing shoe. said they were samples. sz. 9
they were white and navy blue with RJJ on the side
looked like this but navy instead of silver
item69721.jpg

id so cop the stealths.. if they dropped in price.. since i saw them at ross for 25.. even though they werent my size.. makes me want them for the low.. espsince they will be beaters

yo memph i am going by what was said to me with a rep named jason shultz back in feb its worked every time i ordered from certain outlet. i am not sayin everyoutlet goes with it. but sales are inportant to the manager and units turned over.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

i thought you said 21.99, i called they said 29.99. o well, nothing bigger than women sz.10
I dunno if they BSing you or not.

^ good lookin out for the womens af1s... i copped a pair and them guys are just morons... i ordered 1 pair but got charged 21.99 twice and 29.99 once...called my credit card company they took the 21.99 charge off cuz it was a dupilicate and the 29.99 charge is void but have to wait for it to get off my account

Back
Top Bottom