OFFICIAL July 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. HEAT

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by fattymagee14

When to N.R. in Plano, TX yesterday...Not a lot going on.

I saw these and got excited. Turns out they had no XI to match, no box and they were still $99. So I passed on them.
I bet you someone split it to get the XI's.
hey assclown how about you stop quoting pictures.

they don't keep the boxes at NR. just shoes on a rack. so if they had the pack they were likely sold separately anyway.
truth. besides that i've seen CDP 15s and 5s without the corresponding half at NR.

Hey assclown, stop being a huge ****. I'm aware of my quoting of pic hence I deleted all the other pics. I'm not as obnoxious and quotingthe whole post. The rules of the thread clearly state dont quote more the two pictures.

I dont see what makes you guys so motivated to think your the freaking mod.

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

Originally Posted by mrmadison

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

Miromar Factory Outlets
10801 Corkscrew Rd.,
Suite 177
Estero, FL 33928
They Ship

I bought mine for 75 and some change. They are coming next week.

so they will have these next week?

wow i hope this is a trend.. sbs back in outlets.. i can f with that all day
im sorry i meant to say that they are coming to my house.

This made me
laugh.gif

thanks young sleezy got a pair of those sb mid's and there seems to be a decent amount of sizes left since i was asking for a 10 & 10.5 and they stillgot em btw they are 69.99 each. Guy on the phone ask me what is so special about these since he did over 10 phone orders for these already so I told him I dontknow. I just wanted a pair of dunks and I found these thru Nikefind and he offered free shipping. He also said that they are starting to get more SBs in.

nike and JB must be at a low point right now. because theres some semi-heat coming to outlets, ross, marshall, etc...........

Originally Posted by pap3rkut

thanks young sleezy got a pair of those sb mid's and there seems to be a decent amount of sizes left since i was asking for a 10 & 10.5 and they still got em btw they are 69.99 each. Guy on the phone ask me what is so special about these since he did over 10 phone orders for these already so I told him I dont know. I just wanted a pair of dunks and I found these thru Nikefind and he offered free shipping. He also said that they are starting to get more SBs in.

nice info thnx
grin.gif

Hey assclown, stop being a huge ****. I'm aware of my quoting of pic hence I deleted all the other pics. I'm not as obnoxious and quoting the whole post. The rules of the thread clearly state dont quote more the two pictures.

oh really? 4 asterisks on top of throwing the same insult back at me that i used on you? wow. scary. truly i am afraid sir. well done.

since you can't see too well, let me enlighten you--
the motivation lies in there being less clutter in the thread, on top of using less bandwidth. i guess you aren't down with that.

here's something else you don't see: "you're" is a contraction of "you are". "are" is the present plural of the verb"be".
and "your" is possessive, relating to one or oneself.

wink.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

offbad beat me to the Lebron VI. I would have scoop them up asap
haha not even man! i left them there, went back today around 5 and saw some dude pick them up along with some hypermaxes. he was super elated
laugh.gif

anyways, NR Costa Mesa now has the black/white/red Zoom Flight Club along with the black/white/red Hypermax in most sizes. happy hunting.

well since this is a threads website for updates on deal and steals..

ALIFE and KIDROBOT - private sample sales tomorrow at noon (actually today friday)

u need an invite to log in and buy .. so if its alright with u guys .. here is mine

http://www.giltgroupe.com/invite/ajdj222

thanks and hope u enjoy it

last time there were 35 dollar kicks from alife and 40 dollar hoodies from kR

haha not even man! i left them there, went back today around 5 and saw some dude pick them up along with some hypermaxes. he was super elated
laugh.gif

anyways, NR Costa Mesa now has the black/white/red Zoom Flight Club along with the black/white/red Hypermax in most sizes. happy hunting.
I don't know if you remember my PM i sent you a few weeks back regarding if you see any heat there you'd let me know.
mad.gif
what happened man ? hah jk
wink.gif

But back to the LeBron, that was a size 13 then because i was the one who left them there in the size 12 section. I was there on Tuesday and didn't see anysize 12 of the VI. Came there today again and saw that the 13 was gone. Maybe will head down there again today. Some nice shoes has been popping up therelately
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I don't know if you remember my PM i sent you a few weeks back regarding if you see any heat there you'd let me know.
mad.gif
what happened man ? hah jk
wink.gif

But back to the LeBron, that was a size 13 then because i was the one who left them there in the size 12 section. I was there on Tuesday and didn't see any size 12 of the VI. Came there today again and saw that the 13 was gone. Maybe will head down there again today. Some nice shoes has been popping up there lately
pimp.gif
hahaha i remember that PM. man my bad. you said hyperdunks only in your PM though. trying to make me look all bad
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

but i haven't seen any recently. NR has restocked those powermaxes though.
don't worry man i'm lookin out for my fellow NTers
pimp.gif

regarding those VIs, i was choppin it up with dude who bought them. he swooped like 4 other pairs of WTAPS and purcells in addition to those 2 shoes for ball.What a fiend.

Alife Shoes and Kid Robot at noon today on gilt groupe

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

if you don't have a site membership use this invitation link

edit: about half of the alife styles are still up on gilt...

scrollbar-handle.png

All77.588.599.51010.5111213

list.jpg
Canvas Suede Chukka $58 Gilt $150 Retail

list.jpg
Suede Crepe Sole Boot $48 Gilt $140 Retail

list.jpg
Leather Court Cup Sneaker $58 Gilt $130 Retail

list.jpg
Cross Logo High Top $48 Gilt $120 Retail

list.jpg
Cross Logo High Top $48 Gilt $120 Retail

list.jpg
America High Top Sneaker $48 Gilt $120 Retail

list.jpg

list.jpg

list.jpg

list.jpg
Suede High Top Sneaker $48 Gilt $120 Retail

list.jpg

list.jpg

list.jpg

list.jpg
Nylon Parachute Sneaker $48 Gilt $115 Retail

list.jpg
Nylon Parachute Sneaker $48 Gilt $115 Retail

list.jpg
Leather Pro Mid Top Sneaker $48 Gilt $115 Retail

list.jpg

list.jpg

list.jpg
Speckled Leather Low Top $48 Gilt $110 Retail

list.jpg
Chaser Trainer Sneaker $48 Gilt $105 Retail

list.jpg

list.jpg

list.jpg

list.jpg

list.jpg

list.jpg
Canvas Low Top Sneakers $38 Gilt $95 Retail

list.jpg
Canvas Low Top Sneakers $38 Gilt $95 Retail

list.jpg
Suede Shell Toe Sneaker $38 Gilt $100 Retail

list.jpg
Tonal Logo Sneakers $48 Gilt $130 Retail

list.jpg

list.jpg

Hey assclown, stop being a huge ****. I'm aware of my quoting of pic hence I deleted all the other pics. I'm not as obnoxious and quoting the whole post. The rules of the thread clearly state dont quote more the two pictures.

oh really? 4 asterisks on top of throwing the same insult back at me that i used on you? wow. scary. truly i am afraid sir. well done.

the motivation lies in there being less clutter in the thread, on top of using less bandwidth. i guess you aren't down with that.

here's something else you don't see: "you're" is a contraction of "you are". "are" is the present plural of the verb "be".

wink.gif

See you know you lost the argument, so your refer to my speech mistakes. Nice comeback man. Lets take away 4k of your posts and see how much pride you have younarcissistic fool.

here's something else you don't see: "you're" is a contraction of "you are". "are" is the present plural of the verb "be".

wink.gif

See you know you lost the argument, so your refer to my speech mistakes. Nice comeback man. Lets take away 4k of your posts and see how much pride you have you narcissistic fool.

Dude shut up. Can't you read that a mod asked him to drop it, yet you bring it up again. Real mature. Anyways, I'll be back in Atlantic City thisweekend, so I'll see if there is anything new.

kid robot at gilt...

Sales // Kidrobot

View by Category
scrollbar-handle.png

AllHoodiesKnitsPolosSweatersT-ShirtsOther

View by Size
scrollbar-handle.png

AllsmlxlxxlNone

Robot Patch Cardigan $138 Gilt $295 Retail

Robot Pieces Striped Hoodie $78 Gilt $175 Retail

Tris Smile Hoodie $78 Gilt $175 Retail

Honky Tonky Hoodie $78 Gilt $175 Retail

Touma Swirl Hoodie $68 Gilt $150 Retail

Kozik Bullet Hoodie $58 Gilt $120 Retail

Classic Robot Hoodie $48 Gilt $95 Retail

Color Block Tech Sweatshirt $68 Gilt $150 Retail

Robot Sweatshirt $68 Gilt $135 Retail

Bones Labbit Rugby $68 Gilt $135 Retail

Munny Graffiti Rugby $58 Gilt $125 Retail

Robot Hand Rugby $58 Gilt $125 Retail

Robot Head Rugby $58 Gilt $125 Retail

Death To False Vinyl T Shirt $38 Gilt $80 Retail

Striped Kidrobot Rugby $48 Gilt $95 Retail

Limited Edition Kozik Mess T Shirt $28 Gilt $50 Retail

Limited Edition Huck Tank T Shirt $28 Gilt $50 Retail

Limited Edition Kozik Smorkin Bullet T Shirt $28 Gilt $50 Retail

Limited Edition Tado Dunny T Shirt $28 Gilt $50 Retail

Limited Edition Touma Face T Shirt $18 Gilt $40 Retail

Limited Edition Plasma Face T Shirt $18 Gilt $40 Retail

Limited Edition Striped Robot Head T Shirt $18 Gilt $40 Retail

Playboy X Paul Pope Figure $28 Gilt $60 Retail

Mad Barbarian Capee Figurine $18 Gilt $40 Retail

Robot Patch Hoodie $78 Gilt $165 Retail

Tado Skull Rugby $38 Gilt $70 Retail

Limited Edition Bones Labbit T Shirt $18 Gilt $40 Retail

Limited Edition Spray Munny T Shirt $18 Gilt $40 Retail

Limited Edition Munny Rock T Shirt $18 Gilt $40 Retail

Drippy Eyes Fitted Hat $28 Gilt $50 Retail
http://www.giltgroupe.com/invite/kidlebron

yo just rec the ice blue 8s (womens) all were clean and only ordered 4 but rec 5 pair (wify,moms,and sis r inlove with them)well woth 62.02 shipped

Where u been kid lebron? There were couple outlets that had those 8s but I'm thinking they sold out. Can't wait to go home from work, hopefully minewill be waiting for me

was going to order the viii's but I just dont see myself wearing them.. I mean darn near the whole shoe is Baby blue, and then the orange just killed itfor me.. but $14.99 is a good price, seems like thats what they should have been when released..

These are at the Niagara FAlls, NY outlet.. For $59.99.. FSR..

318775-241.jpg

THese are at the NF outlet also not sure what the price was.. but they had a FSR..

343064-103.jpg

They also had various sizes of the Lunar Racers.. With the lime green bottom, Royal Blue bottom, and Fire Red Bottom on the Hash wall...

Back
Top Bottom