OFFICIAL July 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. HEAT

Originally Posted by BryonRussellHustle

offbad,

How much are the Penny's?

offbad wrote:
these are size 12.5.
i know some of you were trying to get this. if no one takes, i'll just return them.

55 pickup (near UCI) or 55 + 20 shipping (tracking no. + insurance)

15ot3it.jpg

Goodlookin on da 411 on da VIII's copped from Foothills Mall in Arizona
$14.99 was matched w/o shipping charge instead of the asking $49.99 msrp
If you need confirmation of price ask for Jason (manager @ Milipitas 408.942.6457)

NIKEFIND says these stores have alot of VIII's;

Discover Mills
5900 Sugarloaf Parkway
Lawrenceville, GA 30043

Grapevine Mills
3000 Grapevine Mills Parkway
Ste 611
Grapevine,TX 76051

South Chicago
8510 South Cottage Grove Ave
Chicago, IL 60619

called ny one and ordered 4 pair (wify,mom,sister,and me) 65.02 shipped he said since he knows about nikefind and free ship thats a deal some beaters for thefall weather. props to all who hooked up the info (i know there womens shoes but i liked them when they came out)

At Lake Elsinore... stopped by on the way home from SD.

Kobe III black/black, sz 7.5-9, 79.99
Air KD 1 white/green/yellow, FSR, 39.99
Zoom FP light blue/white, FSR, 59.99
Zoom Flight Five grey/black, FSR, 59.99

No clothing items worth mentioning.

just copped my 8s for 14.99 + change. lady was super cool. i didn't even mention nikefind, but i heard her murmur it and got me free shipping. good looksfam!

Got a size 12 and 13 in those VIII's. These shoes do not appeal to me at all, but for that price i'm good. Worst case scenario I hold on to them foranother year and then sell them on ebay.

We all know theres people who buy any type of colored Jordans just because of the name.

Originally Posted by langfor5

Stopped by the Castle Rock Outlet in Colorado on Sunday. PURE MADNESS. Some lady was commenting that it was worst then Christmas. As soon as I walked in there was an Asian guy finishing up a 6,000+ sale on Jordan Fusions.

Anyways, gear wise they had the "In Penny We Trust" t-shirts in purple and black for 14.99. Shoe wise nothing really stood out to me. They had 30% off everything on the hash wall so everything was pretty much picked through.
I'm STILL Waiting For The Day That I'm Actually Impressed By The Service I Receive From A Nike Employee..... Called UpCastle Rock Today To Check On A Size Medium In The "In Penny We Trust" Tee In The Black Colorway..... This Dumb (Blonde I Assume) Answers The Phone,"Thanks For Calling Nike, How Can I Help You"..... I Ask Her For The Specific Tee I'm Looking For And Before She Even Tries Looking For The ThingShe Says "Not Sure We GotThose"...... So She Puts The Phone Down For LITERALLY 5 Seconds As She Pretends To "Look" For TheItem.... Picks The Phone Back Up And Proceeds To Tell Me "Sir, We Never Received Any Shirts Like That Here At Our Store"......... Knowing That SheHalf Assed Looked For The Shirt, I Say To Her, "ACTUALLY You Did Have The Shirts, Seeing As A Buddy Was Just In There On Sunday And LaidEyes On Them Himself, Now Could You Please Go LOOK On The Floor For The Shirt As I Know It's There."....... Sure Enough She LeavesFor A Few, And Comes Back With "Sir, It Looks Like We Were Able To Find Them" (As If They Were Somewhere Hidden In The Back
eyes.gif
)........ Like FOR REAL Nike, You Should Think About HiringCompetint Workers To Your Force, Whom Are Willing To Actually DO THEIR JOBS!..... It's Bad Enough The Workers We Have To Deal With AtPlaces Like Footlocker, Finishline Etc..... But Now YOU TOO?!?!?!?
smh.gif

^ To make things easier, ask for a manager or an apparel manager. Not everyone knows where stuff is as Nike gets and moves thousands of units daily.
Believe it or not most people at Nike do go and check for product, but many of them just are not into nike shirts and kicks like us NTers.

Just wanted to thank everyone for the info on the 8's. Just couldn't resist for 15 bucks.
smokin.gif

Ordered them from woobury commons tried to charge shipping but was abke to get that taken care of.
happy.gif

like others here i picked up the Vlll from milpitas for 14.99 and additional 30%, came to around $11.50, cheapest jordan i seen, they also have some trainer 3for $41 and am95's for $41 with the 30% off...some flywire cortez for $39

Originally Posted by offbad

Nordstrom Rack
Costa Mesa

sorry for the bad quality pics-- camera phone

size 11-12
n5pkk6.jpg

pairs on the right were the last ones left
What sz and how much for those Lebrons? Would you be willing to help me cop if they're an 11.5?

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

At Lake Elsinore... stopped by on the way home from SD.

Kobe III black/black, sz 7.5-9, 79.99
Air KD 1 white/green/yellow, FSR, 39.99
Zoom FP light blue/white, FSR, 59.99

Zoom Flight Five grey/black, FSR, 59.99

No clothing items worth mentioning.

devil.gif

thx

WOW everyone hoping on those VIII's makes me think I should of got another pair but it's all good need to save money anyway.
Glad so many people were able to scoop these. I knew sooner or later they were going to stop price matching like they did for the flight 96's a few monthsago.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Originally Posted by offbad

Nordstrom Rack
Costa Mesa

sorry for the bad quality pics-- camera phone

size 11-12
n5pkk6.jpg

pairs on the right were the last ones left
What sz and how much for those Lebrons? Would you be willing to help me cop if they're an 11.5?
LBJ VI was size 12 i think, and 49.90

Back
Top Bottom