OFFICIAL July 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. HEAT

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

Can someone explain to me what nikefind is??
nikefind is that the database that nike employees use to find shoes and apparel at their other stores or factory stores.

i think the idea is that if you go to your local niketown or factory store, and they don't have the shoe or item you're looking for, they can searchtheir database to see what other stores have them. then they'll ship it to you for free.

however, NTers have been calling up factory stores, themselves, and saying they found the shoes via nikefind to get free shipping.

WOW at 15 dollars for those VIIIs

If I wasnt leaving the country I would def pick up a pair, I dont even care about them not fitting, Id still buy them for 15.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by langfor5

Stopped by the Castle Rock Outlet in Colorado on Sunday. PURE MADNESS. Some lady was commenting that it was worst then Christmas. As soon as I walked in there was an Asian guy finishing up a 6,000+ sale on Jordan Fusions.

Anyways, gear wise they had the "In Penny We Trust" t-shirts in purple and black for 14.99. Shoe wise nothing really stood out to me. They had 30% off everything on the hash wall so everything was pretty much picked through.
I'm STILL Waiting For The Day That I'm Actually Impressed By The Service I Receive From A Nike Employee..... Called Up Castle Rock Today To Check On A Size Medium In The "In Penny We Trust" Tee In The Black Colorway..... This Dumb (Blonde I Assume) Answers The Phone, "Thanks For Calling Nike, How Can I Help You"..... I Ask Her For The Specific Tee I'm Looking For And Before She Even Tries Looking For The Thing She Says "Not Sure We GotThose"...... So She Puts The Phone Down For LITERALLY 5 Seconds As She Pretends To "Look" For The Item.... Picks The Phone Back Up And Proceeds To Tell Me "Sir, We Never Received Any Shirts Like That Here At Our Store"......... Knowing That She Half Assed Looked For The Shirt, I Say To Her, "ACTUALLY You Did Have The Shirts, Seeing As A Buddy Was Just In There On Sunday And Laid Eyes On Them Himself, Now Could You Please Go LOOK On The Floor For The Shirt As I Know It's There."....... Sure Enough She Leaves For A Few, And Comes Back With "Sir, It Looks Like We Were Able To Find Them" (As If They Were Somewhere Hidden In The Back
eyes.gif
)........ Like FOR REAL Nike, You Should Think About Hiring Competint Workers To Your Force, Whom Are Willing To Actually DO THEIR JOBS!..... It's Bad Enough The Workers We Have To Deal With At Places Like Footlocker, Finishline Etc..... But Now YOU TOO?!?!?!?
smh.gif

yea this is the case with almost any large retail store or provider. dude who helped me at milpitas was super helpful tho. super accommodating. veryfriendly. was willing to do whatever (nh). and very thorough with his knowledge of the process.

Anyone see any Nike Zoom BB (the first ones) at any outlets?

I know it might seem a little outdated but I regret not picking them up when outlets were loaded with them.

Please let me know (sz. 9.5)

thanks

Heres an MLK Update for any Portland/OR NT'ers, went at closing time so a few things werent really clear.

CB' 34 Black/Purples in Scattered Sizes, something like 7.5,8,10,12,13 - $41.99 Clearance!!!
Air Trainer IIIs in the Black/White/Red - 7.5-10.5 - $59.99
Zoom Flight 96' Black/Blue Scattered sizes - $49.99
Premium High Top Dunks in Black/Royal Blue, FSR - $59.99
Zoom BB1s Forgot the Color and Price but im 100% they were there.
Huarache 09's in the Blue Colorway Scattered sizes and forgot the price.
Low Top Womens Dunks in All White Sizes 7.5-9 for $19.99!!!

"In Penny We Trust Tees" in Purple and Black/Copper, perfect for the Copper Foams in 2010 for $19.99
All Purple Nike SB Zip Up Hoodies for $39.99
K.R.E.A.M Tees in All Black/Cement $19.99
And thats all i remember.

Ohh and if anyones a Size 12, theres a Deep Forest Green TB Hyperdunks in the Downtown Nordstrom Rack.
And plenty of Zoom BBs and Hyperdunks for anyone size 14 and Up.

eek.gif
42 bux for barkleys... good thing they aint have my size so iaint feel like a chump copping for retail on release day
laugh.gif

offbad, i KNEW i shouldve hit up nordstrom rack tonight but it was getting late. wouldve copped those barkleys
nomadic, thanks for the post. ive been lookin for those barkleys for really CHEAP

anyway, i hit up the Ross next to South Coast Plaza (Costa Mesa, CA)
Nike Air Max Spot Up aka Dirk's kicks Size 12 34.99 - i wanted to cop but there was a scratch on the right toe
Nike Air Penny 3 black cw Size 6.5y 17.99
Nike KD1's white/green for 24.99 in a size 16

Originally Posted by R3tro 3

Goodlookin on da 411 on da VIII's copped from Foothills Mall in Arizona
$14.99 was matched w/o shipping charge instead of the asking $49.99 msrp
If you need confirmation of price ask for Jason (manager @ Milipitas 408.942.6457)

NIKEFIND says these stores have alot of VIII's;

Discover Mills
5900 Sugarloaf Parkway
Lawrenceville, GA 30043

Grapevine Mills
3000 Grapevine Mills Parkway
Ste 611
Grapevine,TX 76051

South Chicago
8510 South Cottage Grove Ave
Chicago, IL 60619

discover mills? lmao.. damn i feel stupid i could have just gone there.. thats up the street.. but the manager there is kinda not fond of this thread we have..so idk if he would match

Speak too CHAD @ Discover Mills , was very Cool over the phone as a go between the manager and I...

Josh @ Foothills in Arizona were super Cool & Bryan in the shipping phase of the transaction..

Nter's that copped Good , Bad or Indifferent do the surveys only way NIKE listens.

GOODLUCK too anyone still wanting too cop VIII's @ $14.99!

Much Appreciated on the original 411!!

I Aint NO LURKER LOL!!!

Originally Posted by zizou

nikefind is that the database that nike employees use to find shoes and apparel at their other stores or factory stores.

i think the idea is that if you go to your local niketown or factory store, and they don't have the shoe or item you're looking for, they can search their database to see what other stores have them. then they'll ship it to you for free.

however, NTers have been calling up factory stores, themselves, and saying they found the shoes via nikefind to get free shipping.
yes, exactly. and if you don't like to lie, then you can call your local factory store, ask for what you're looking for, and if they saythey don't have it, ask if they can search other stores, now you've legitimately used Nikefind and should be able to get your free shipping withouthaving to fib. heh.

by the way, you guys might wanna check your niketowns. say 2 colorways of those zoom fp for about $50 as well as freshwater am95 for $85 last week....

ok update... unless you guys know something different NO OUTLETS ARE SELLING THE 8's for $14.99 anymore ,i called about 10 stores and the excuse is eitherthey arent $14.99 or they just wont ship. one manager said that the store that marked them down to only had a few left so they can do that but they have a tonof them so they have to sell for $50

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by zizou

i think the idea is that if you go to your local niketown or factory store, and they don't have the shoe or item you're looking for, they can search their database to see what other stores have them. then they'll ship it to you for free.

yes, exactly. and if you don't like to lie, then you can call your local factory store, ask for what you're looking for, and if they say they don't have it, ask if they can search other stores, now you've legitimately used Nikefind and should be able to get your free shipping without having to fib. heh.

by the way, you guys might wanna check your niketowns. say 2 colorways of those zoom fp for about $50 as well as freshwater am95 for $85 last week....
hagerstown told me that they could only look up shoes at their store and not other stores (i know its BS).
happened to me cause i was trying to use nikefind to get the 3/20 pack for my girl. so i called hagerstown to have them stock locate and they wouldnt help out.i ended up paying 8 bucks for shipping but it was whatever.... i still paid like 70 shipped for the shoes.

Nike Outlet Atlantic City, NJ

Nike Air Force 1 Canvas - $21.99
(318636-311)
nike-wmns-air-force-1-canvas-lucky-green-01.jpg

Nike Air Force 1 Black/Red $49.99
(318274 001)
nike-air-force-1-low-adv-08-black-red.jpg

yo hova nike policy is price match some say they will not do it but give them the number to the outlet to milipitas cali and tell them thats wear they r 14.99call ask for the manager and have them to price match. also tell them nike rep thru the 1800 number said that was the price. i done this on a ton of shoes overthe past 6 months (texas,new york and cali outlets have them for that price)

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

We abused the 8s for 15 too much ahaha

we sure do but if ur payin 15 for a 100 shoe why not i am not on the losing end of this battle
happy.gif

Funny how all of a sudden we have been jumping on womans shoes with the VIII's and now these joints. I feel like womans shoes are cheaper alot of timestoo.

You guys jumping on the womens viiis, I know they are 15 dollars but what are you possibily gonna wear those with without looking like a push up ice cream ?

Back
Top Bottom