***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
that is ridiculous 
sick.gif

mean.gif

Exploit desperate people. I can afford pay it but I'm not. I mean selling. 225$ sneaker for 1k is just straight greedy. But hey get your money

Last edited:
A limited wheat PSNY x Retro 12 is releasing some time in the summer.

just seen that on 23isback.....I'm already pretty fed up with AJ XIIs to the point I'm ready to sell 90% of the pairs I own so will see how I feel when I get back home and I can look at my pairs

just seen that on 23isback.....I'm already pretty fed up with AJ XIIs to the point I'm ready to sell 90% of the pairs I own so will see how I feel when I get back home and I can look at my pairs
lies

lies
bruh after 4 misses and 3 resell $450 purchases and thinking about having to do it again i'm really start to get into the F%&$ IT mode, i been spying a pair of suede 11s and french blue 16s and blackcat 13s, maybe just go with a few hit or miss pairs but i'm seriously considering adding the 12 collection to the chopping block with some others that are already on there when i get home, again i'll make a final decision when i get home in like 3wks or so

lies

bruh after 4 misses and 3 resell $450 purchases and thinking about having to do it again i'm really start to get into the F%&$ IT mode, i been spying a pair of suede 11s and french blue 16s and blackcat 13s, maybe just go with a few hit or miss pairs but i'm seriously considering adding the 12 collection to the chopping block with some others that are already on there when i get home, again i'll make a final decision when i get home in like 3wks or so
Chicago 13s sittin hard btw :nerd:
Plus those resell prices wouldn't be to crazy if you'd skip on Basura releases like those 12 lows from last month :tongue:

Last edited:

lies
Chicago 13s sittin hard btw
nerd.gif

Plus those resell prices wouldn't be to crazy if you'd skip on Basura releases like those 12 lows from last month
tongue.gif
till all or none

play on TF s3 "Till all are one"

I feel like people who buy shoes and turn around and sell them for $2000 the same day are desperate. I ignore these sellers like a busted chick. Don't look twice.

Psny, Ovo, wings, Cnys, all blue suede, are just resale trash most people never put on. The quality are great on most of those but are based on previous releases or monotone colorways that aren't that hot on this model IMO. If you guys feel like limited shoes warrant these high amounts then by all means spend that money.:D

Really, just because you cannot get a pair for retail you're ready to dump all your 12's.

Don't understand it, I really don't.

Really, just because you cannot get a pair for retail you're ready to dump all your 12's.

Don't understand it, I really don't.
bcuz for me and maybe you haven't seen the sig but it's either i'm gonna have them all or screw it i don't need them and it really gets tiring to pay resell for the limited pairs. like i said i'll see how i feel when i get home, i already have half my shoe collection on the chopping block so it wouldn't be a big deal to let the XIIs go maybe

Psny, Ovo, wings, Cnys, all blue suede, are just resale trash most people never put on. The quality are great on most of those but are based on previous releases or monotone colorways that aren't that hot on this model IMO. If you guys feel like limited shoes warrant these high amounts then by all means spend that money.:D

Hey, it's like coin or stamp collecting. Some people just collect sneakers and purchase certain shoes to fill a need.
Most of these collectors do not wear their shoes.
In the end, nobody forces us to buy anything or pay higher prices than retail.

The salt is real...

roll.gif
it is and it isnt i've easily got the $800-1000 resell for the shoes but why do it, why continue to torture myself trying to pokemon this series? it's great to wear each and every pair and feel like i've personally accomplished something but i'm just starting to wear thin on the whole resell buying of limited pairs, i hate resellers and toy scalpers all the same

bcuz for me and maybe you haven't seen the sig but it's either i'm gonna have them all or screw it i don't need them and it really gets tiring to pay resell for the limited pairs. like i said i'll see how i feel when i get home, i already have half my shoe collection on the chopping block so it wouldn't be a big deal to let the XIIs go maybe

I see your point, I really do. Been frustrated so many times I guess it doesn't bother me as much as it did in the past.

I've been purchasing for many years and I also had that same thought as well but I seem to always come back to my Jordans.
As they say time heals and there is always something around the corner.

Just think it over my man and don't make any quick decisions.

it is and it isnt i've easily got the $800-1000 resell for the shoes but why do it, why continue to torture myself trying to pokemon this series? it's great to wear each and every pair and feel like i've personally accomplished something but i'm just starting to wear thin on the whole resell buying of limited pairs, i hate resellers and toy scalpers all the same

I repped you on this because I also buy to wear my shoes.

I see your point, I really do. Been frustrated so many times I guess it doesn't bother me as much as it did in the past.

I've been purchasing for many years and I also had that same thought as well but I seem to always come back to my Jordans.
As they say time heals and there is always something around the corner.

Just think it over my man and don't make any quick decisions.
thanks for the rep, and i wouldn't be going away from all jordans, i'd just be going more towards the even dressier ones than the 12s which is something that makes me love them, the whole dress boot design, i've always been a fan of the 16s and the xx3 for their dress shoe look bcuz i just cant hurt my feet in dress shoes beyond when the army makes me 
laugh.gif
 but just like a couple pairs here and there, i still have a complete lbj ext collection so there's that can't complete go away from Js i bought yellow, silver and black leapord/panther pendant pieces to wear with my diff Js 
roll.gif

I am new to Jordans. And i have to admit, i have never bought ANY Jordan before. Im 35. I started doing it because I can't afford it back then. Fod the past month, I started with an easy cop of Retro 8. Then things easily got of hand, i got to have the 11 concords, space jam, 12 taxi etc until I racked about $4k in 3 weeks. Mostly are resell. I have to look at it hard. I started this because I cant afford it back then, but it doesn't mean I have to buy them all now!
I am beginning to understand the trend, these are Nike's cash cow, I have waited 20years, and it seems like retros come in all the time. I will pay retail, but will have to remind myself not to pay more for missed releases.
The point of this all, in my opinion, was I enjoyed watching the greatest player of all time, 25 years ago til he retired, do his magic on the floor. Shoes, well, it just makes that experience complete. I guess its just a matter of going minimal or all the way. Ymmv.

I am new to Jordans. And i have to admit, i have never bought ANY Jordan before. Im 35. I started doing it because I can't afford it back then. Fod the past month, I started with an easy cop of Retro 8. Then things easily got of hand, i got to have the 11 concords, space jam, 12 taxi etc until I racked about $4k in 3 weeks. Mostly are resell. I have to look at it hard. I started this because I cant afford it back then, but it doesn't mean I have to buy them all now!
I am beginning to understand the trend, these are Nike's cash cow, I have waited 20years, and it seems like retros come in all the time. I will pay retail, but will have to remind myself not to pay more for missed releases.
The point of this all, in my opinion, was I enjoyed watching the greatest player of all time, 25 years ago til he retired, do his magic on the floor. Shoes, well, it just makes that experience complete. I guess its just a matter of going minimal or all the way. Ymmv.
It doesn't take long to put a dent in your wallet with J's releasing weekly. 

Back
Top Bottom