***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
i'm the complete opposite, but i'm not a huge fan of white shoes anyways, i'd say with the few gold hits on the white makes them on par but i've always like buck over leather hence when i always go over my top 10 XIIs the suede flu games are the first cw+ on the list

Last edited:
All leather would be nice on em, but they're supposed to be modeled after Drake's pair which had the suede. We're just late to the party.. he prob wore these 2 or 3 years ago. :lol:

They'll be retail or bust for me.. the white based OVOs (10 & 12) look better imo. Just can't see myself paying $500+ for em. Got black OVO 10 for retail several months after.. guy was trying to dump em quick, only tried on.

Word been looking for these, tough to pull trigger on vday. Not sure why, wifey already taken care of

Have some extra funds prior to refund season and I'm seriously debating scooping a GS 8.5 CNY 12 - I'm surprised I haven't heard or seen more posts about them. They look clean as hell in photos...

Only thing I slightly dislike is the white sole. I wonder if the CW's were flipped men's and GS - if the should would have been more desired. When I first saw them I defiantly preferred the GS CW.

I'm glad I was to jump on the Wool restock before they sold out again. Hopefully Nike ships them tomorrow so I can have them by Friday.

I was able to get in the restock. Got an email for a confirmed order at 2:13pm. Just got a cancellation notice through the app =( this sucks. I see there is one size available now, 17.

Still cant use promo code on snkrs yet right?
you could try calling/live msg nike and adding the code after the purchase, i do this all the time with military discount, after i have received the order number i hit them up on msgr give the person my order number and have them apply military discount to that order which makes them only charge me that price although it stays a pending charge or the original price until they take the money during shipping 

i'm the complete opposite, but i'm not a huge fan of white shoes anyways, i'd say with the few gold hits on the white makes them on par but i've always like buck over leather hence when i always go over my top 10 XIIs the suede flu games are the first cw+ on the list
them dudes willin. Black ovo's are amazing

I was able to get in the restock. Got an email for a confirmed order at 2:13pm. Just got a cancellation notice through the app =( this sucks. I see there is one size available now, 17.

Man that sucks. I jumped on them right at 5 and just got my tracking number. You should call Nike and see if they can run a pair down for you.

PSNY site got an ongoing deal. 

Buy a hoodie, get your shoe size (pending availability) automatically reserved for purchase (Thursday) at the Hudson NY store.

Not bad if you're local. 

NY gets all the luv man, yet dudes out there stay fiending with all the drops. Or is it the other way round?

PSNY site got an ongoing deal. 

Buy a hoodie, get your shoe size (pending availability) automatically reserved for purchase (Thursday) at the Hudson NY store.

Not bad if you're local. 

NY gets all the luv man, yet dudes out there stay fiending with all the drops. Or is it the other way round?
link?

Back
Top Bottom