***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Allegedly

I still hope it proves to be false
laugh.gif

black ovo's were pulled off 23isback release calendar from ASG WKend smmfh

Yes, I noticed that too, wonder what's up with that.

prob an OONW drop like the white OVO that were one date, than another date, then another date, then finally dropped, we'll know in the upcoming wks

Pinoe and I both have the same news outlet. I just talked with him before he uploaded the vid to check with him. Fall/Winter this year is going to be rough on the wallets.
Tell me about it :wow:

Wife wants the white/red 12's and possibly the Flints

Dang man. I'm going to have to start liquidating some old shoes so I'll have room for all this heat!!! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Pinoe and I both have the same news outlet. I just talked with him before he uploaded the vid to check with him. Fall/Winter this year is going to be rough on the wallets.
What about taxis he didn't mention in video. Super excited for blk or wht cement 3s and cherry 12s

Ehh... JB trying to out do '16. With that projected outline, I don't think so. :rolleyes The only thing that sparked some interest for me is BF.

I'm in for most pairs in that video, save for the altitudes. That shoe never really did much for me.

My 2009 White/Red XIIs are sole separating, so a fresh pair will be appreciated. I never hand a chance to pick up the 2003 Flint XII, so I probably won't make that mistake again.

Last edited:
There's been a lot of talk about another NA 3.. I'm down for either. But they been teasing with those BC for several years.. I could use a fresh pair of WC tho. Not gonna get my hopes up with Cherry and Flint 12, they keep dangling those in front of us just to cancel. We shall see how hard they go in as the year progresses.

nothing in that video is needed by me, lucky the first half of he yr is filled with awesome needed 12s 2nd half gonna save me money
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom