***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Welp I pulled the trigger on kicks crew, $280 but it's cheaper than if I'd struck out so it is what it is

hopefully if they continue the pre-set path i mean what would be special about getting c&c 11s this yr?
Well, it would be the 20th anniversary of the Father's Day finals win.......a black/red Jordan 11 on Father's Day would be a wonderful way to release them.

Edit* never mind. 20 years would have been last year

Whomp whomp.

Last edited:
hopefully if they continue the pre-set path i mean what would be special about getting c&c 11s this yr?
Well, it would be the 20th anniversary of the Father's Day finals win.......a black/red Jordan 11 on Father's Day would be a wonderful way to release them.

Edit* never mind. 20 years would have been last year

Whomp whomp.

:lol: its but that's why they did 20yr Anniv SJ which tells me that NIKE/JB has some sense of time as they had to have thought about that for awhile unless they just got really lucky and timing was just right, then again does the 72-10 or the Gamma's truly make any sense? nike just decided to throw in 2 new cws? sometimes nike can be cleaver but sometimes I think they're just lucky.

Welp I pulled the trigger on kicks crew, $280 but it's cheaper than if I'd struck out so it is what it is
I would have had to pay a few more bucks if I actually bought them from nike
laugh.gif
yeah but i get that mil disco so it wouldve been $245 through nike but after the ovo fiasco, and the wing strike out, i can't be taking chances on limiteds

KC pair shipped 

Last edited:

I would have had to pay a few more bucks if I actually bought them from nike :lol:

yeah but i get that mil disco so it wouldve been $245 through nike but after the ovo fiasco, and the wing strike out, i can't be taking chances on limiteds

KC pair shipped 
exactly and for retail pretty much

If i take an L on the af1 sf, i will try to cop the cny gs version (size 9) next saturday.
Their is no many websites which go up to 7.5.
Quick question, do you wear a 9 in the 1s. Trying to figure out if I should stay TTS or half size down with the 12s. Much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom