***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Anyone hear any news about the Red Suede's releasing?

Ever since a couple of posts in early Jan. the board has been silent.

I'm guessing if there will be a release it will be late in 2017.
haven't heard a thing, and i hope they don't release personally or at least not til after my decision, them thangs make me second guess every negative 12 thought i have right now

As I posted in the red 12 thread, I saw a guy with these on when I walked out of a CVS. Had to be fake of course or an early sample. Not sure either way they were ok and I liked the blue better.

As I posted in the red 12 thread, I saw a guy with these on when I walked out of a CVS. Had to be fake of course or an early sample. Not sure either way they were ok and I liked the blue better.
RED>>>>>blue always 

I've been told late Spring/Early Summer release, but things can change around.

White/red 12s dropping this year or should I just scoop up those 13s with this Nike discount while it's good?

Really, just because you cannot get a pair for retail you're ready to dump all your 12's.

Don't understand it, I really don't.
Let that man LIVE. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Sneaker collecting is completely pointless. Just a bad habit some of us acquire.

View media item 2345346
These are NOT releasing............Ever.

White/red 12s are not releasing either. They`re done with 3/4 12s at least until next year or whenever they decide to do a pack or something.

^^ thanks for the info. I'll just go grab those 13s tomorrow to hold me down for a couple months on the red

Pointless?  No.  collecting is great.  If your doing it for the right reasons. 
To me it's pointless, I respect others thoughts on it but I don't hesistate to state my point of view.
The average man(that I am) will never complete a JB collection. Who on NT got Eminem 4s to complete the 4s, or Tokyo 5s to complete they 5s? Why start something you gone sell off before you ever finish.

To me it's pointless, I respect others thoughts on it but I don't hesistate to state my point of view.
The average man(that I am) will never complete a JB collection. Who on NT got Eminem 4s to complete the 4s, or Tokyo 5s to complete they 5s? Why start something you gone sell off before you ever finish.

So it's pointless just because you can't get every single shoe ever released? :rolleyes

Pointless?  No.  collecting is great.  If your doing it for the right reasons. 
check the sig i have every release available in men's size 11 that was store released, every cw to include the women's low pink in a size 13 which should be a half size to big but i'll know how they fit when i try them on, i've paid resell for the 3 big releases and i'm just not feeling like doing it for the 4th time so for me the collection is pointless and i'm over it

So it's pointless just because you can't get every single shoe ever released?
eyes.gif
for me yes, it's pointless

anyways passing on the playoff lows 
nerd.gif

So it's pointless just because you can't get every single shoe ever released? :rolleyes
To me Yes, I buy to wear but I don't buy to collect because to me I would NEVER complete a collection.. like I said just my personal opinion on it. Ain't no right or wrong here

Back
Top Bottom