OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by kevineg6

IMO this release will be just as bad as the SJ if not worse, cheaper price tag and smaller quantity. A lot of people wasn't gonna get them before will change their mind when more and more real pictures show up. They are both retro 9 years ago, price for DS 2001 SJ are around 400 before the 2009 retro and these are around 500 so you do the math. I personally don't think these will sit on the shelf at all no matter where you are.

i agree with you
ohwell.gif

I was always getting these but now debating between 2 pairs, VI's are my grails, my infareds from 2000 are pretty beat and not wearable, I am debating

LMAO thanks RiverDale Road
pimp.gif
i was just bout to come in here and post

Id post more but im not the best photog so....

2010 on Left (obviously) and 91s on right.....

And like i said elsewhere they can fall right in line with the rest....

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by magc840

Sneaker Preorder has them up again for $190. Sz. 10 and up. I need 9.5's GRRRRRR!-

Yeah my bad... 9.5 was the first size to sell out. All sizes have been moving pretty quickly the last couple weeks. I'm nearly sold out across the board. I got fewer pairs of these than the Space Jams... so did my supplier. I don't know what that means in terms of limitedness.

I actually just restocked a few of the sizes that sold out. Still no 10.5's, but everything else has at least a couple sizes available for those who areinterested. Peep the sig for the link.

these are not limited +**#* sporting goods is getting these near me and they never get retros my boy works there i just talked to him he told me he will hold 2size 11 for me so i think alot of places will be getting them but they look good

Its funny what a turn this thread has taken since more pics have come out. Earlier this week the haters were winning lol. Now the bandwagon is running out ofseats!

^ true that marley me and u and some other people were saying that and people were complaining how bad they look how pics change peoples minds
grin.gif

Yeah smurf we been on these since the beginning. We never had any doubts. Got my pair locked and cant wait to wear it.

Originally Posted by marley

Its funny what a turn this thread has taken since more pics have come out. Earlier this week the haters were winning lol. Now the bandwagon is running out of seats!

Yea. The first couple pics made the shoe look like some black ashy suede Tim's. I'm officially on board to get these now that other pics have comeout.

Back
Top Bottom