OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by magc840

ducktales! show me proof. otherwise stop speculating coz people that want these and actually believe this %^&^% are gonna miss out.

Actually if you would read that thread there is some confirmation in there from a reliable source that it will be a pack and will be an international release. Dont be so quick to doubt until you have read the whole thread.

i actually read through that thread, as a matter of fact! SOME confirmation is not good enough for me. i'd rather pin my hopes on something that isconcrete than something that can't be confirmed just yet. if those come out then i'll get those as well, no problem as vi's are my favorite. imissed out on the OG's when i was in senior year in H.S. and then again with the retro. i'm telling you, i won't miss out again this time!!!

Pic posted in Pick Up post by T11Time.
pimp.gif

2mpfzas.jpg

NYC at its best, my wife just got these for me today as a B-day gift, way better then what
I thought they were going to be-going back to pick up my second and third pair tomorrow!

df22512e3d69b0ef5f34582e21f84307c95b4c5.jpg

i have to say i saw these today and they look nice i was crapping on this shoe but let me tell you its not bad im copping for sure 2pairs

Yo, I'm really excited about these joints.. I'm surprised they looks so good esp. when the earlier images were so garbage... I will be in line,hopefully first on the 23rd.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan23Head

960151e44ec83f86ac2d63bd8d8588a2d76eed9.pjpg

WAWAWEEWA! I still can't believe the early pictures looked like doo doo pie, and now the pics coming out are near flawless.... Better than the other wayaround I guess

trust its a good shoe do not sleep on these for all the people who slept on the jams please dont sleep on these

Originally Posted by d1ner0

trust its a good shoe do not sleep on these for all the people who slept on the jams please dont sleep on these

People will sleep on these too, and then cry about it, blaming others for their misfortunes.

It happens at every big release.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by d1ner0

People will sleep on these too, and then cry about it, blaming others for their misfortunes.

It happens at every big release.
I concur. People will be crying the same way they did when they missed the SJ's. "boo hoo all the resellers...", "if itwasn't for the resellers getting everything..."

Make preparations and put yourself in a position to be lucky that day. Otherwise....

"ahhhhh shatttapp", ala bugs bunny voice.

I haven't bought a shoe on release day since the Cool Gray IV's. This will be the one to get me lined up again since I don't really have anyconnects to secure me a pair.

IMO this release will be just as bad as the SJ if not worse, cheaper price tag and smaller quantity. A lot of people wasn't gonna get them before willchange their mind when more and more real pictures show up. They are both retro 9 years ago, price for DS 2001 SJ are around 400 before the 2009 retro andthese are around 500 so you do the math. I personally don't think these will sit on the shelf at all no matter where you are.

^ yep people were saying these will sit
laugh.gif
yeah right glad got my pair locked the quality looks on point
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom