OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

ninjahood wrote:
i can basically tell you that these are da SAME exact material as...

air-jordan-7-vii-retro-black-citrus-varsity-red-1.jpg

I can agree with that....

I was thinking the same when I seen them. Reminded me of them VIIs. IMO

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

^ yep a lot of people are comparing these to the infrared these are not they are varsity red either like it and buy it or pass on it
grin.gif

Not to mention the changes on desired retros in the past few years isnt something new. How quickly people forgot the Black/Met Silver Vs from a few years ago. They had a 23 on the side, Jumpman on the back, and blueish sole, and dim 3M. They STILL sold out fast
laugh.gif
da OG PE had 23 on da side too....so it wasn't a reach....and da materials stayed durabuck...da JB was w/e but material was key.

these aren't gonna sell fast in NYC, people are still smarting over da space jams.

my point was that people knew about the dim 3M tounge (which doesnt shine nearly as bright as the 2000 Vs) and still bought anyways.

people complained about the face on the side of the Mars IVs and still bought anyways.

History repeats itself and these are still going to sell. Why? Because people who didnt get the Space Jams will cop these as a consulation. And the average person cant afford to spend 400+ dollars on real Infrareds. Its unfair to actually compare this shoe to real Infrareds because its more of a re-imagining that a true retro. Collectors should be glad because it protects the integrity and value of the previous retro. Kind of how Midnight 6s were a reimagining of Sport Blue 6s. DMP 6s to Infrareds. DMP 11s to Concords. Or better yet, AM90 Infrared Premiums to standard AM90 Infrareds

I never heard complaints of the 3M tongue until after they bought the shoe and made the comparisons side by side with the 2000s and OGs.

As for the mars, I never seen anyone complain about the face. It was the cheap leather and as soft as a rock cushioning.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Tone1020 wrote:

THEY ARE IN NO WAY COMFORTABLE, VERY HARD AND STIFF ON THE BOTTOM. BUT AS FAR AS THE LOOK AND QUALITY, THEY ARE NICE
u just contradicted yourself.

They Look Damn Near Identical In The Video

i disagree

ACTUALLY I DIDNT. WHEN CATS IN HERE TALK ABOUT QUALITY, FOR SOME REASON THEY DONT CARE (OR JUST DONT MENTION) HOW THEY FEEL AS FAR AS CUSHION. THEY MEANQUALITY AS FAR AS THE MATERIALS, STITCHING, EXCESS GLUE, SHAPE, ETC. SO AS FAR AS THAT IS CONCERNED, THEY ARE VERY NICE, AND THEY FIT TRUE TO SIZE. AS FAR ASCUSHION, SCOOP UP SOME INSOLES!! BUT MY BAD FOR NOT BREAKING IT DOWN FOR EVERYONE!!

more arguing. NT gets worse every month. Makes going to the regular blog sites much better than visiting the JB forum.

keep arguing and PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't show up on the drop date (even though most of you saying you hate the shoe will be there
roll.gif
). i will HAPPILY take your spot at the cashwrap.

these look horrid so far...if i walk into the store on saturday and they are still there....and i like what i see...i will cop. if not...ohwell.

^ yep a lot of people are comparing these to the infrared these are not they are varsity red either like it and buy it or pass on it
grin.gif

Not to mention the changes on desired retros in the past few years isnt something new. How quickly people forgot the Black/Met Silver Vs from a few years ago. They had a 23 on the side, Jumpman on the back, and blueish sole, and dim 3M. They STILL sold out fast
laugh.gif
da OG PE had 23 on da side too....so it wasn't a reach....and da materials stayed durabuck...da JB was w/e but material was key.

these aren't gonna sell fast in NYC, people are still smarting over da space jams.

my point was that people knew about the dim 3M tounge (which doesnt shine nearly as bright as the 2000 Vs) and still bought anyways.

people complained about the face on the side of the Mars IVs and still bought anyways.

History repeats itself and these are still going to sell. Why? Because people who didnt get the Space Jams will cop these as a consulation. And the average person cant afford to spend 400+ dollars on real Infrareds. Its unfair to actually compare this shoe to real Infrareds because its more of a re-imagining that a true retro. Collectors should be glad because it protects the integrity and value of the previous retro. Kind of how Midnight 6s were a reimagining of Sport Blue 6s. DMP 6s to Infrareds. DMP 11s to Concords. Or better yet, AM90 Infrared Premiums to standard AM90 Infrareds

That explains the use of the varsity red, but that doesn't explain the use of new cheaper looking materials.

grin.gif

laugh.gif

that doesn't stop NIKE retro to retro da infareds correctly, and less not forget what happened last time nike decided not to retro a sneakerthat wasn't a spittin image

of its OG......
nike-andre-agassi-air-tech-challenge-sneaks-3.jpg

you couldn't give these away for 29.99 after nike fumbled da ball on bringing em back out da correct way.

Originally Posted by thekckid

i can't wait to see in 2 months all the posts of guys here posting "i paid retail for these
frown.gif
"
roll.gif
ESPECIALLY when da infrared VI's are a reality and are comin out in pack.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

can someone please explain to me why sites like vmvinc or sneaker preorder whether being b grades or not dont never sell a size 14 in their shoes atleast go upto a 15 I wanted to cop the infrareds early and cant find a site that has a size 14 big feet people gets no love even on fake shoe sites 13, 13, 13, 13 tiredof seing that and I try to close my eyes and open hoping that I will see a 14 but nope 13, 13, 13

Originally Posted by seanj4523

can someone please explain to me why sites like vmvinc or sneaker preorder whether being b grades or not dont never sell a size 14 in their shoes atleast go up to a 15 I wanted to cop the infrareds early and cant find a site that has a size 14 big feet people gets no love even on fake shoe sites 13, 13, 13, 13 tired of seing that and I try to close my eyes and open hoping that I will see a 14 but nope 13, 13, 13
I feel you. A lot of times those pre-order sites only go up to like 10 and 10.5. Marqueesole would get a ton of my money if they ever hadanything bigger than a 10.5. I dont even go to their site anymore cuz I know they wont have my size 11.5 or 12.

i can't wait to see in 2 months all the posts of guys here posting "i paid retail for these
frown.gif
"
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
When?

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by RKO2004

frown.gif
"
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
When?
http://niketalk.com/topic/228411
ducktales! show me proof. otherwise stop speculating coz people that want these and actually believe this %^&^% are gonna miss out.

Back
Top Bottom