OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Seen these in person 2day, this shoe has the worst suede I've ever seen on a retro, ever
really?
so many people saying so many different things
i called up my finishline and they told me that these release on the 16th
truth?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by marley

Its funny what a turn this thread has taken since more pics have come out. Earlier this week the haters were winning lol. Now the bandwagon is running out of seats!

most of these pics are from camera phones....da pics now are maskin da inconsistencies of da suede.....and just wait till ya put jeans over da lump around da ankle and that

section gets rubbed off....but hey, ya all wanna learn da hard.
well it's either that or the cardboard-like creasing of the low quality durabuck jb uses. these will be timberland balm proofed and rockedwith shorts in the summertime.

^^^^^I will wait but dont want the same thing to happen to me like it did with the space jams rather cop early than deal with stress and long lines

^^^^^justthere4aday you are talkng about why I should wait I heard what happened to you and your seajays issue do you really think waiting is good Yeah letthem sell out and then deal with a reseller like seajays yeah right

Originally Posted by seanj4523

^^^^^I will wait but dont want the same thing to happen to me like it did with the space jams rather cop early than deal with stress and long lines

Everyone and there mom knew that the SJ were going to sell out. VI are going to sell out but not as fast as the XI... Give it a few days and they will be gone.They wont sit like the XII. Eastbay will have them as well.

^^^^^justthere4aday you are talkng about why am I waiting I heard what happened to you and your seajays issue do you really think waiting is good Yeah let them sell out and then deal with a reseller like seajays yeah right
lol I wont wait for resellers... Ill just go to my local mom and pop shop for now on. Seajays burned alot of people and I just called him out lolbut yeah trust me ... preorders are my new best friend lol.

im glad everything work out with you and ripjays glad you got your money back he should be banned for life

im glad everything work out with you and ripjays glad you got your money back he should be banned for life
I dont wanna jack this thread but, its still going the fight. When more than 5 people have said he sent broken box's missing paper.. weirdstickers.. I duno the dude is lame and they should bann him. Hes trying to get the money back from paypal after paypal refunded me my money back.
roll.gif

PS: I saw the VI today and they look really nice... Looks like another daily shoe I can wear. I only wear my III in the winter and when I saw the VI they justlooked really comfortable

going to get the 6s but its hard to find websites that hold presales that have a size 14 in stock dont know why but big feet people gets no love

Thanks! Now I don't have to wake up early in the morning to get these. It's done!! The extra 20 buck well spent.

yeah great find! and they're in stock too..not preorders. i would love a second pair but i'd rather save for the motorsports.

..and i thought bigger sizes were easier to come by! i hope it'd be an easy cop for you. nice pic though

Back
Top Bottom