OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I personally wouldn't pay ds pricing for anything that wasn't factory laced unless I was buying them from the store. otherwise what's to keep someone from wearing a few times n cleaning em up then saying they only tried em on?

There's no way to prove someone never write them otherwise. I get the car reference but cars also depreciate about 40% when they're driven off the lot I.e. the new owner takes possession. even if he had it delivered on a truck and never drove it, it'd still be considered used. so in a private sale ill only pay ds I'd they're factory laced to protect myself as a buyer, y'all do whatever you want but if I want the vnds discount I def don't want to pay the ds premium n not be assured it's correct

It's not that hard to lace shoes the way they come from the factory. So how would them being factory laced help?

What does he mean Nike sent him 3 extra pairs? He purchased one and Nike sent him *three* by mistake?
Exactly.

If someone bought a GM pair they probably paid like $250 and bought them like 2 months ago(and probably would have worn them already). If they have the sticks, look legit, have a receipt, the sewing is straight for the most part, you are good man. Maybe he just said it weird bc he wanted to sound cool? "Nike sent him ..." Like Nike sends him special things bc he's the man when really he ordered 4 pairs 1 of which he wanted and three he was going to sell. Lol only question I have with it is what does the receipt say? You know he didn't order 4 pairs on one account or they would most likely cancel it. If the inside smells like sweet glue and they look good then throw them on. No worries.
The receipt says he purchased 1 pair in a size 10. I think he was trying to say Nike sent him 3 extra pair by accident. And the glue smell is pretty strong, when I was looking at them yesterday I could smell the glue from about 7 feet away.

Last edited:
Dont blame FNL its not like they delivered it to your door. Blame the carrier and it could have been any one of the drivers who got the package. They could have been having a bad day and kicked that s** across the truck. No excuse but its not FNLs fault its just a coincidence you guys all experienced that with FNL.

FTL and Eastbay still send the bag of doom, especially if you order using gift cards or rewards to make the purchase price cheaper its almost like theyre saying we'llshow you not pay full price. Knowing good and well by the time it gets to your door that box is DONE

My last two eastbay orders 11 lows and toro's were double boxed. No complaints here

Dont blame FNL its not like they delivered it to your door. Blame the carrier and it could have been any one of the drivers who got the package. They could have been having a bad day and kicked that s** across the truck. No excuse but its not FNLs fault its just a coincidence you guys all experienced that with FNL.

FTL and Eastbay still send the bag of doom, especially if you order using gift cards or rewards to make the purchase price cheaper its almost like theyre saying we'llshow you not pay full price. Knowing good and well by the time it gets to your door that box is DONE

My last two eastbay orders 11 lows and toro's were double boxed. No complaints here

eastbay double boxes what they call "Hot" products. they generally include new release jordans in the hot product category.
other releases or return then resold orders arent double boxed. they are mailed in plastic bags.

eastbay double boxes what they call "Hot" products. they generally include new release jordans in the hot product category.
other releases or return then resold orders arent double boxed. they are mailed in plastic bags.

That's terrible ill know better before I purchase non hot products

I feel like the boxes for the 4s are kinda cheap anyways. They feel really flimsy in comparison to other Jordan boxes in my opinion

I feel like the boxes for the 4s are kinda cheap anyways. They feel really flimsy in comparison to other Jordan boxes in my opinion

Man you wanna talk about boxes? OK well at least they arent brown recycled Nike sportswear boxes that "Limited EXT" comes in(non JB line).

Any San Diego NTers looking for size 12 Men, FNL at Plaza Bonita has 2 pairs left and a last size 8 at Champs

Last edited:
Someone who using sneaker shield for toros :smile:?
I saw your post the other day and forgot to reply. I use the force fields from champs in my black cements. I wore them without the force fields for about 5 times so they creased a little on the inside of the toe box but after I started wearing them they haven't creased any more. My toros are still ds but they should work the same.

I saw your post the other day and forgot to reply. I use the force fields from champs in my black cements. I wore them without the force fields for about 5 times so they creased a little on the inside of the toe box but after I started wearing them they haven't creased any more. My toros are still ds but they should work the same.

Yeah, well because my thoughts is that toros is red nubucks which I THINK will look pretty bad when they have creases so i wanted to get some shield but the problem now is that the shipping from sneaker shield to Sweden cost 38$ which i think is way toooo much and there isnt any stores in sweden like FNL and so on, so i have no idea what to do. I have seen some "make ur own shield" but im sure it wont be comfortble :/ So i have no idea what to do now...

Yeah, well because my thoughts is that toros is red nubucks which I THINK will look pretty bad when they have creases so i wanted to get some shield but the problem now is that the shipping from sneaker shield to Sweden cost 38$ which i think is way toooo much and there isnt any stores in sweden like FNL and so on, so i have no idea what to do. I have seen some "make ur own shield" but im sure it wont be comfortble :/ So i have no idea what to do now...

Man just wear the damn shoes

If you don't get the sneaker shields there are like you said create your own shields. They are usually made from the shoe trees that come with the shoes. They cut them up a bunch and they seem to work pretty well but I would not expect great comfort considering the shoe trees are made from hard cardboard. I've also heard of people putting some of the tissue paper on top of their toes to prevent creasing. Not 100% sure of the comfort or results though.

Nothing wrong with wanting to keep your shoes crease free regardless of what people say. Some people don't like creases some dont mind them at all. It's whatever though. All personal preference I guess.

Do what normal people do, buy two pair.
To say that normal people buy two pair is somewhat foolish. Maybe he does does not want to or cannot buy two pair, for whatever reason. Jeez why can't the dude just want to keep his pair fresh, regardless of how many pairs he has.

Just worry about what's on YOUR OWN feet. If somebody wants to wear shields because they worry about creases let him be. It's not that big of deal what he does its not like him preventing creases is gonna affect us in any way.

Just worry about what's on YOUR OWN feet. If somebody wants to wear shields because they worry about creases let him be. It's not that big of deal what he does its not like him preventing creases is gonna affect us in any way.

Shoes crease, get over it. Shield for your phone, IPad ok but shoes? That's a little out there.

Last edited:
$160 is a large investment for many people like myself. There's nothing wrong with wanting to protect your investment. Get off the man's case jeeeeeeez

Back
Top Bottom