OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dang those red suede XXIs are beautiful I gotta look for a pair of those. There are some jays past XIII that need to release again on the future
Like others, my fiancé wanted them after I got them and kept drooling on them.... Walking around the house with them on and acting like a child. Lady at Nike store was nice enough to let me stack a couple survey coupons. $100 out the door.
Dang those red suede XXIs are beautiful I gotta look for a pair of those. There are some jays past XIII that need to release again on the future

Last edited:
Red suede XX1s might be one of the bigger regrets passing on the newer sig models. Those and the Grey pair.....

too bad i sold my red XX1s when i needed money for a new car :/
It's all right bro priorities>>>>>kicks I passed on the mints because funds weren't right but im gonna make up for it with the fire red 3s :D

Last edited:
I generally go 1/2 size down on the newer 4s including these. Most people that said they were tight have fat feet.

The white cements were like .75 sizes big lol
FNL ran out of 8.5s as I was checking out, so I had to settle with an 8. I was kind of bummed as I waited for them to get here thinking I was going to have to find a size swap. But it actually worked out. My WC4s are an 8.5 and too big. My BC4s are 8.5 and they fit right. Sucks, but you can never really know with JBs unless you try them on...
Credits to Tarhan on iss but saw this dope pic with white laces that makes me want to switch mine
Man, I was thinking of ordering some red laces, but this might have changed my mind!

*Starts unlacing WC4s.*
roll.gif

Last edited:
plan was to rock these on the next non-rainy weekend day. SCRAPPED.

shoe is too fly... saw like 4 dudes rocking these in georgetown today. i know ill never be exclusive rocking jordans but i also dont need to look like im part of the team.

ill leave this even tho its old news... GT colorway that was on the 1-2012 display.

View media item 504618

Last edited:
Photographers know that noon is the worst time for outdoor photoshoots. Hard shadows, blown out details, and over heating models.

Overcast days are best.
happy.gif

But those rocks made a nice spot for the shoes. Good job.

Last edited:
plan was to rock these on the next non-rainy weekend day. SCRAPPED.

shoe is too fly... saw like 4 dudes rocking these in georgetown today. i know ill never be exclusive rocking jordans but i also dont need to look like im part of the team.

ill leave this even tho its old news... GT colorway that was on the 1-2012 display.

View media item 504618

These are better than the other ones that are overdone

Photographers know that noon is the worst time for outdoor photoshoots. Hard shadows, blown out details, and over heating models.

Overcast days are best. :D

But those rocks made a nice spot for the shoes. Good job.
Yes. When I shot cars, I did it at sun up or sun down. This is a pair of shoes though...at very close distances.

Last edited:
I love the new black paper, new box and the hangtag with the new 4s but do you all do anything with the hangtag its to bulky to put on a key chain wearing it is ridiculous I just have a drawer full of retro cards and hang tags from 12s 10s etc that are pointless

These are nice and all but if the air bubble would have been a diff color it would have been so much better

Last edited:
I really want to double up on these, prices on Ebay are not too bad at all. There's a ton of these that's curbing the market price slightly above or at retail...
I wouldn't buy a pair of these off e-bay.  I think, imo, these were the most widely produced grey market sneaker to date.  They are literally everywhere, with the majority being on e-bay.  You would be better off waiting for a restock from a retailer or reputable reseller.

I really want to double up on these, prices on Ebay are not too bad at all. There's a ton of these that's curbing the market price slightly above or at retail...
I wouldn't buy a pair of these off e-bay.  I think, imo, these were the most widely produced grey market sneaker to date.  They are literally everywhere, with the majority being on e-bay.  You would be better off waiting for a restock from a retailer or reputable reseller.

There is no guarantee these will restock.
eBay sellers are reputable also. The biggest thing to look for so far is the stick used in the stuffing and a receipt if possible.

There is no guarantee these will restock.
eBay sellers are reputable also. The biggest thing to look for so far is the stick used in the stuffing and a receipt if possible.
Yup I always ask for receipts. At the very least get a box with the eastbay FNL FTA sticker on it.

I agree that cardboard stick is the one distinction between retail and GM ... but that doesnt mean a person with two pairs one retail one GM cant put the stick in the GM pair ... receipts help too but the same thing can be applied with the switch a roo

I always order my sneakers online. From finishline to the FTL, FTA,EAB,CMP line. The only one who ever sends a receipt is finishline. I've never receive a receipt from the FTL line. I don't always get stickers on my boxes either. So to me that's not a solid way to show a pair is real or not.

I agree that cardboard stick is the one distinction between retail and GM ... but that doesnt mean a person with two pairs one retail one GM cant put the stick in the GM pair ... receipts help too but the same thing can be applied with the switch a roo

Buy from a reputable seller. Not that hard.

He's not gonna be selling a ton of shoes, having a GM and a production pair just to constantly do the swap-a-roo and keeping the production pair for self. Sellers tend to want to liquidate inventory not keep pairs. That means the pair lacking the production features has to sell eventually.

Last edited:
This is why the only way to truly know is to buy from retailers or someone who you know for a fact gets their stock from retailers.  Especially in this specific scenario with the Toros.  I mean the GM Toros are EVERYWHERE.  It is insane.  Of all the sneakers, this would be the number 1 on a list of sneakers to only buy from a retailer or other channel you know for a fact gets stock from retailers.

My gf doesn't even own a pair of J's and these things sold her! She'll be picking them up Tuesday hopefully. Just a shame the shoe looks a little different but she still loves em.

These are definitely sick, will wait for a restock.

It was between these and the Doernbechers, and they both win lol

These are definitely sick, will wait for a restock.

It was between these and the Doernbechers, and they both win lol
The re release of the DB3s are garbage. The IVs on the other hand are a very impressive retro.

Back
Top Bottom