OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only been outside with them 1 time yet :smile: dont know if i should test the 4s with sneaker shield or just let it crease, Idk how it looks with creasing with red nubuck
Yea I'm thinking creasing might cause some discoloration eventually. I haven't worn mine outside yet but I might consider some sneaker shields too. I honestly haven't used those since my AF1 phase back in middle school haha

Yea I'm thinking creasing might cause some discoloration eventually. I haven't worn mine outside yet but I might consider some sneaker shields too. I honestly haven't used those since my AF1 phase back in middle school haha

Haha, will then wait for someone to answer our questuon :smile: Never used it before tho!

Black is still best though.
Thats what she said     
grin.gif

Last edited:
Went downtown didn't see any early fire red 3s. Went to a local spot, talked em down to $210. The stores ac didn't work so they gave out free bottles of water to anyone who made a purchase

Haha that' wussup man. Nice cop, especially with the free water :tongue:

And shout out to the fact that this is my 300th post. Been waitin years for this!! Time to hit the buy/sell forum and get rid of some of these old kicks in my closet lol

I really want to double up on these, prices on Ebay are not too bad at all. There's a ton of these that's curbing the market price slightly above or at retail...

my 2nd pair from FNL finally came in yesterday, took awhile but $20 off of rewards ian't too bad

If you can't tell if a shoe is worn and cleaned up then your approach is probably the safest.

To those that can tell if a shoe has been worn, your statement is off. A shoe can be tried on and taken for a test drive around the shoe store as many amount of times that it takes to get a sale.
Yeah you can tell if shoes are worn by certain areas that crease. If you only buy factory laces kicks that's a tough cop.

If you can't tell if a shoe is worn and cleaned up then your approach is probably the safest.

To those that can tell if a shoe has been worn, your statement is off. A shoe can be tried on and taken for a test drive around the shoe store as many amount of times that it takes to get a sale.

True and therefore if anyone asks I always say what's the safest approach. And I'm really only focusing on online, private sales. If it's a store or you can see them in person then it's obviously less of an issue.

Like others, my fiancé wanted them after I got them and kept drooling on them.... Walking around the house with them on and acting like a child. Lady at Nike store was nice enough to let me stack a couple survey coupons. $100 out the door.
View media item 504552

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom