OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wish I would have grabbed the cavs back when they released and were easily obtainable 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Had Cavs for retail, then sold them.

What an idiot!!!
well at least i didnt have them 
laugh.gif
 so that makes me feel a lil better compared to you

no ill feelings homie .. we both in the same boat. I was on the fence with em and wanted to see in person. By the time i got to the mall they didnt have my size and we all know if you dont get it for retail then there's no hope. Funny thing is back then not even a full year ago RDs were fairly simple seems like the madness didnt come until novemberish (TLOs bots RSVPs) well maybe not i didnt get a twitter account until like december or so

got this new video editing software put on my computer today as well so thought id do some fooling around while I was outside this evening. Surprisingly the video captures the true color better than the pics 
smokin.gif

The Toros are beautiful shoes. Probably some of the most aestetically pleasing shoes I've ever owned.
I rocked mine today and everywhere I went a minimum of 5 people told me they like the shoes.
The general public loves these. Its that vibrant red

There's plenty on ebay if you trust it. I can give you links if you want...
Just saw a sz 11 for 210 shipped still in the Finishline bag lol

Lol ima take a walk around downtown Brooklyn. It's either toros or a early release of the fire red 3s. Whichever is cheaper and catches my eye. If I don't see either ima hop on eBay. I see $170-260

Back
Top Bottom