OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My man, thanks for sending me some info. Scooped a pair in my size. Appreciate it. That's what NT is all about. If you ever need any help with anything let me know.
No problem at all. Glad I could help. I just realized I commented on your flyknit post earlier this morning too. Didn't even realize it was the same person lol. I see you have good sneaker taste :tongue:

Lol ima take a walk around downtown Brooklyn. It's either toros or a early release of the fire red 3s. Whichever is cheaper and catches my eye. If I don't see either ima hop on eBay. I see $170-260
Oooooo Toro vs Fire Reds...tough choice. I hope you're able to cop one though! 8)

Decided to look on eBay for a sz 13, 230-270 BINs. Damn. A lot of pairs tho.

eyes.gif
i need them Cavs CW too,,im hunting for awhile
I was first in line at Champs when the Cavs dropped. They didn't open early like they usually do and I had an appointment to go to so I left. The people behind me were ecstatic!

I was first in line at Champs when the Cavs dropped. They didn't open early like they usually do and I had an appointment to go to so I left. The people behind me were ecstatic!
Man that's how I got my grapes lol. Cops kicked a few people out of line ahead of me for actin a fool so I was able to grab the last size 12. Thank you sneaker gods :smokin

Missed out on the 3s but I bought a DS pair of 4s on fb for 140 like 5 mins ago. I guess that's a good constellation prize.

I scooped for 199 shipped. Couldn't pass that up. NT Family hooking me up with the link. #deployedshoegame = take them whenever and whereever you can!

If they aren't worn outside or walked around in they are DS. Don't get crazy, people test drive new cars all day, doesn't make them used cars

I personally wouldn't pay ds pricing for anything that wasn't factory laced unless I was buying them from the store. otherwise what's to keep someone from wearing a few times n cleaning em up then saying they only tried em on?

There's no way to prove someone never write them otherwise. I get the car reference but cars also depreciate about 40% when they're driven off the lot I.e. the new owner takes possession. even if he had it delivered on a truck and never drove it, it'd still be considered used. so in a private sale ill only pay ds I'd they're factory laced to protect myself as a buyer, y'all do whatever you want but if I want the vnds discount I def don't want to pay the ds premium n not be assured it's correct

If they aren't worn outside or walked around in they are DS. Don't get crazy, people test drive new cars all day, doesn't make them used cars

I personally wouldn't pay ds pricing for anything that wasn't factory laced unless I was buying them from the store. otherwise what's to keep someone from wearing a few times n cleaning em up then saying they only tried em on?

There's no way to prove someone never write them otherwise. I get the car reference but cars also depreciate about 40% when they're driven off the lot I.e. the new owner takes possession. even if he had it delivered on a truck and never drove it, it'd still be considered used. so in a private sale ill only pay ds I'd they're factory laced to protect myself as a buyer, y'all do whatever you want but if I want the vnds discount I def don't want to pay the ds premium n not be assured it's correct

If you can't tell if a shoe is worn and cleaned up then your approach is probably the safest.

To those that can tell if a shoe has been worn, your statement is off. A shoe can be tried on and taken for a test drive around the shoe store as many amount of times that it takes to get a sale.

Quality is on point. Finally got to see these in the daylight. Glad I stepped down a half size. The nubuck is similar to the Cool Grey IVs. I wore CG's relentlessly to the club. I got a bunch of scuffs and creasing wasnt bad even though I cut a mean rug with 'em. Build is quite similar minus the chrome jumpman. Glad they ditched that.

Missed out on the 3s but I bought a DS pair of 4s on fb for 140 like 5 mins ago. I guess that's a good constellation prize.

Not trying to be grammar police but my man i cant let you go around using the wrong word. Just looking out for you ...

Constellation is an astronomy term for a group of stars concentrated in one area

Consolation is the word you were going for and i know you know what it means because you used the right context just the wrong word.

****grats on the come up

Last edited:
Not trying to be grammar police but my man i cant let you go around using the wrong word. Just looking out for you ...

Constellation is an astronomy term for a group of stars concentrated in one area

Consolation is the word you were going for and i know you know what it means because you used the right context just the wrong word.
Dude if using the wrong word or grammer bothers you then you besta getsa steppin off this site. Haha the grammer police will lock up every last one of us in here.

Dude if using the wrong word or grammer bothers you then you besta getsa steppin off this site. Haha the grammer police will lock up every last one of us in here.

Didnt bother me at all .. like i said just tryin to help dude out so he isnt going around in public potentially using the wrong word. Never know when he might end up using it again, could be in a big interview or something. I know wrong words n stuff are used all the time on here but i felt like passing a lil knowledge.

Whats the difference in giving him the correct word and yall flaming someone for not knowing a retro is OG style or calling a shoe by the wrong nickname over n over?

Back
Top Bottom